Turbo Truck is Back!

1TrueSS

Originally posted by rl:

Turbo pick-up trucks > *

+300

I dont know how many of you remember Brad Hayes. He came out last year and ran against the talon. Some of you think he's a cock, and well, he is, but he's still a good friend of mine. Anyways, the latest on his truck:

~ 1998 Ram/Cummings Turbo Diesel

+ 3 turbo's

+ 120-130 LBS boost

+ Dual stacks

+ 35" MT's

+ Cant use 1st or 2nd gear

+ Launches in 3rd and breaks all 4 35's loose

+ Runs on pure ethanol

+ can run 13's-14's spinning the 35's (yes I keep repeated the fact that theyre not small by any means) in the quarter

+ Well over 800HP

+ Custom drivetrain, axles, solid steel font bumper (have to keep the front end down somehow), loaded diamondplate tool box,

+ 7000+ LB weigh in = the badness

Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by yenner:

+300

I dont know how many of you remember Brad Hayes. He came out last year and ran against the talon. Some of you think he's a cock, and well, he is, but he's still a good friend of mine. Anyways, the latest on his truck:

~ 1998 Ram/Cummings Turbo Diesel

+ 3 turbo's

+ 120-130 LBS boost

+ Dual stacks

+ 35" MT's

+ Cant use 1st or 2nd gear

+ Launches in 3rd and breaks all 4 35's loose

+ Runs on pure ethanol

+ can run 13's-14's spinning the 35's (yes I keep repeated the fact that theyre not small by any means) in the quarter

+ Well over 800HP

+ Custom drivetrain, axles, solid steel font bumper (have to keep the front end down somehow), loaded diamondplate tool box,

+ 7000+ LB weigh in = the badness

That belt buckle and the 12 pack of bud have to add some weight too.

Originally posted by Mud Butt:

That belt buckle and the 12 pack of bud have to add some weight too.

dont forget about the boots! and it wasnt a 12 pack, only a six. seriously though. Hes got a bdass truck and you cant deny that. oh well.

Originally posted by Mud Butt:

The truck is sweet, the driver, however is a different story. Drinking + Racing != Cool

agreed. never said he was a genius. but how many people on here use to go to Hooters, have a few, then go out? quite a few of them back in the day. oh well, im not going to defend him. I just like the truck. smile.gif