Sub 12k cars....?

Bam

GTP :D not that im bias, lol.

but you can pick up a nice 99/2000ish for that price, maybe lower, 4 doors, reliable, fairly easy to work on as far as front drivers go. Intense right in C bus, how can you go wrong, lol. Mines for sale, modded but its 2 door...

Matt you have ridden in a spec v before. Dana (at Paul's house) had one until November when she flipped it...the red one. They are cool. I think the GPT or passat would be great. If you want I'm not working tomorrow until later we can go test drive cars. Call me tomorrow morning please after 9am your wake up call to me this morning sucked.

I will check out a Pontiac, but the last one we had was a piece, it was a 2000 grand prix and electrical problems like a mofo and it burnt to the ground around 50k miles. I'll check out the subaru's, asked around, but they seem up there. Also, I think i'm leaning towards something german/european like audi/vw/saab/volvo, I just like how they are built. I drove a 00 v6 maxima today and didn't much care for it. More shopping tomorrow,I really liked the AWD passat v6 today, but they won't come down anymore on price. :(

Guest GSRchick714