Where to get an estimate?

Guest GSRchick714

Guest GSRchick714

My car got hit over the weekend - the damage isn't that bad but since it was the other driver's fault and her insurance will be paying for it, I want it fixed perfectly.

Does anyone have any suggestions of good shops around Hilliard/Dublin?

Guest 420GSXR1000

ive only been in town a few years, so i have no experience with local shops here yet, but since its getting paid 4, i say DEALER body shop, screw it, factory parts, not just OEM replacement, ya know??

:Dgraemlins/thumb.gif

Guest GSRchick714
I don't need new parts...I just need to get a dent pulled out ..its on my rear passenger fender directly over my wheel....also need to get some scratches removed, probably can be buffed off.

Guest 420GSXR1000
shit, dent pull, and rub/buff....as long as the paints on the car where the dent is, id do it myslf....but then again , im a cheap bastard!!!

Guest GSRchick714

The True2Form in Dublin is on Shier Rings, right???

And gsxr- the point is, her insurance company is paying for it, so why not take advantage and get it done good?

Originally posted by GSRchick714:

The True2Form in Dublin is on Shier Rings, right???

And gsxr- the point is, her insurance company is paying for it, so why not take advantage and get it done good?

Stearling is off Morse Rd. about .25mi from Sunbury, and they do free estimates.

PM CarEnthusiast (Adam) or JellowMan (Clark) if youre interested.

-Marc

Guest GSRchick714
Thanks for the tip, Marc, but I'd like to try to find something closer to my home/work if possible just because I work 8-5 and don't want to go over that way in traffic. (I'm assuming they aren't open that late). I'll def. keep them in mind if I don't find anything close though, thanks! smile.gif

Originally posted by GSRchick714:

Thanks for the tip, Marc, but I'd like to try to find something closer to my home/work if possible just because I work 8-5 and don't want to go over that way in traffic. (I'm assuming they aren't open that late). I'll def. keep them in mind if I don't find anything close though, thanks! smile.gif

Go up to True2Form @ Shier Rings (Dublin). They only have 2 painters and they are both very very good. Greg (one of the 2) painted the VPs new 911 when it was hit and he had virtually 100 different painters to choose from (throughout all the 47 stores). Lotsa good body guys as well. Chris Harris is the manager but just ask for Mark and he'll get you taken care of.

Jeff

Our Company owns Autobody Collision and Glass. They have a location over at Mill Run.

I wouldnt recommend Germain Ford's Bodyshop. They butchered my car. (Orange Peel)

If you just need a dent pulled, I can hook you up with a Dent Wizard Tech that works my lot here at Nissan North.

Later,

Jason

Originally posted by OSUGT:

Our Company owns Autobody Collision and Glass. They have a location over at Mill Run.

I wouldnt recommend Germain Ford's Bodyshop. They butchered my car. (Orange Peel)

If you just need a dent pulled, I can hook you up with a Dent Wizard Tech that works my lot here at Nissan North.

Later,

Jason

Are you posting from work? Shame.

-Marc

Yoke's Autobody in Powell(in the same building as Auto Assets). Paul is a friend of the family. He works on all types and does excellent work. You will notice he does a lot of Porsches and other high end cars.

Guest GSRchick714
True - price isn't an issue since I'm not paying for it. I'm going during my lunch today to get an estimate at True2Form so we'll see how that goes.