Rolled my 2001 Trans Am at 40mph. (NOW WITH PICS!!!)

Guest lownissan
Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Imagin if you were in the passenger seat. :eek:

i was in the passenger seat. i leaned way over and got my head down when i knew we were gonna roll. the t-bar ripped the headrest off of my seat.......... good thing i got my head out of the way :confused: that would have been bad news bears. :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lownissan:

i was in the passenger seat. i leaned way over and got my head down when i knew we were gonna roll. the t-bar ripped the headrest off of my seat.......... good thing i got my head out of the way :confused: that would have been bad news bears. :(

Damn :eek:

Originally posted by Maro:

I'd bet a paycheck that they total it....

I would to. I have no doubt that the insurance company will total it. And I also agree 100% with Nitrousbird, getting everything perfect would be very hard indeed, unless you cut the top off the car and put a different one on it. But this screams drag car. Strip it of everything that it doesn't need to run, hop up the motor some and cage it. In fact if you caged it on a frame rack, you could pull it into square and then cage it and it would be better than new, becasue it would be alot stiffer. But I would agree that this will never again be a daily driver.

Guest Tony_K
That car is done. For all the time it would take to put it back together as a drag car, Desperado, you could buy a straight theft recovery or flood car for similar money and have a much easier job.