How to tow cars?

Conesmasher

Ok, so I have two vehicles that are parked on my cul de sac.

One vehicle a Ford Exploder has expired tags

The other is a car with very much passed 30 day tags.

How do I have these vehicles removed from there current place to have them towed away?

Yes. Depending on your township or city, most areas actually have a 24-hour limit on parking a vehicle on the street. Call the cops...they will mark the tire, then come back in a day and see if the mark has moved. If not, then they can tow it.

Originally posted by Republicant:

You guys are all cockfaces. All of you. graemlins/nonono.gif

When you run an apartment complex that has people come in and start trouble, dump broken down cars on you, and store old junkers on your lots taking up space, THEN you can talk. Until then, SHUSH

Originally posted by Keyword:

When you run an apartment complex that has people come in and start trouble, dump broken down cars on you, and store old junkers on your lots taking up space, THEN you can talk. Until then, SHUSH

Pretty much the same thing here...the exploder is broken down and hasn't been worked on in months.

The cavaliers tires are going flat and it has been there since November..so I think that it is time to go.