Kids and their Honda's

Buck531

I was at NTB yesterday getting my tires balanced and aligned.

As I was watching the guy balance my tires, I look over at the alignment rack and see this kid putting this Honda Civic Ex on the rack. Big exhaust.. yay. I walk over to the front of it to go outside and smoke and i see this huge front mount on it. I also see a big Apexi windshield banner. He also had some nice rims and I guess he just put coil-overs on.

So, after the car gets aligned.. his DAD takes the bill and heads to the front counter. Go f-n figure. :rolleyes:

After the kid leaves with the car and his dad, I ask the guy who aligned it (I think his name was Luke.. he's cool and he's seen my car several times in there). I asked him if it had a turbo.

Nope. No turbo.

graemlins/wtf.gifgraemlins/wtf.gif

Oh well.

Guest Tony_K

Be glad that he doesn't have a more powerful car; less chance of killing himself/others. smile.gif

"God protects the children and the drunks"

- old European saying

Guest Tony_K
Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

you know they have ram air kits that are made to look like front mounts I would assume that this is what you saw.

I bet those look good with blue pseudo-HIDs, pseudo-centerlock wheels and little painted drum brakes! :D

Guest ImprezaWRX
Originally posted by Tony K:

I bet those look good with blue pseudo-HIDs, pseudo-centerlock wheels and little painted drum brakes! :D

don't forget the little blue windshild washer light things

Guest FBody Addict
there are too many high school kids around gahanna like that that have a fast and the furious wanna be cars with the exhausts and body kits and decals but nothing done to the engines with daddy footing the bill thinking they can outrun the cops cause they got a honda with a bumblebee exhaust, see em out near blacklick gettin written up alot (don't take this as import hating, i just dont like the kids like that, they bring a bad name to car enthusiests and raise our insurance rates with thier speeding tickets) when there are those of us supporting ourselves AND trying to build up a car