Not for the faint-hearted

Guest Tony_K

Guest stvbreal
Poor poor classics. If I had the money I would buyt them all and fix them up. Too bad a few owners won't even sell. Why? They are just sitting there rotting away! !

Also thos wings were aircraft aluminum, not carbon fiber graemlins/gay.gif

why mopar > Rice?

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/141/superbird.jpg

http://ultra.cto.us.edu.pl/pub/Multimedia/Pictures/Cars/Plymouth/Roadrunner/roadrunner-superbird.03.jpg

i couldn't find the pic of a 300lb guy standing on the wing of hist daytona/superbird at a meet incide the infield of daytona. :(

Yeah, driving around in the country (mainly from Marysville to Bellefontaine, not on Rt 33), I see more than a few cars like this. There is what I believe to be a 58 Impala sitting in the front lawn of a house on Rt 245 halfway between Marysville and North Lewisburg. Still has most of the chrome on it, too. It's depressing.

Guest Bottlefed70
Yeah its a sad day to see any classic car go to waste. I picked my Chevelle up just in time. Some old man had in in a garage for like 10 years and never drove it. The floors were bad and the trunk. But now its half way done in a frame off restoration.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

454?

Huh??? NO.

Damn that's sad. I have came across a number of those " I am gonna restore it someday" people. and then see the car litterally rust apart. I have also seen guys selling dashes and titles on E-bay for old muscle cars for a good bit of money.