Hey Mustang guys!

Avenger1647545502

52 pages of posts boiled into Cliffnotes:

Shop took his car, agreed to do certain work. Shop didn't do the work properly, stole his extra engine, owner of the shop beat up his buddy, shop refused to complet repairs to the car after he posted that story, he went to get his car and was yelled at and thrown off the property, still didn't get the refund promised to him, or his extra engine.

Damn, the cliffnotes need cliffnotes: Bad Shop! Bad!

Originally posted by Avenger:

52 pages of posts boiled into Cliffnotes:

Shop took his car, agreed to do certain work. Shop didn't do the work properly, stole his extra engine, owner of the shop beat up his buddy, shop refused to complet repairs to the car after he posted that story, he went to get his car and was yelled at and thrown off the property, still didn't get the refund promised to him, or his extra engine.

Damn, the cliffnotes need cliffnotes: Bad Shop! Bad!

Thanks bro, didn't feel like reading all of it got through around 3 pages and died.

Wow, this story gets around, on every sight I have been to...

I can see this shop quickly going downhill..

Also, who needs to hear the other fuckers story, he'd have to have one hell of a story to back out of that shit.

And the guy couldn't check on his car daily cuz he was SERVING OUR COUNTRY, so this TOM character can burn in hell for all I know.

The internet exposure this has gotten is unreal. If you check the site, and refresh every few seconds, the view count goes up by 10-15 every 10 seconds. You'd think this guy would've made good by now just to get this to stop and his side on the web.