2007 Mustang

Guest monkey4sale321

- Yes it's been posted.

- Yes the rear end is still way too fat on that thing.

- Just say no to retro

- Might be 450HP, but since the 03-04 Cobra's were heavier than the 03-04 GT's, and the 05 GT's are as heavy as the 03-04 Cobras, it's safe to say this will be the heaviest of them all, offsetting some if not all of the HP gain.

- Will be very interesting where this thing is priced. 03-04's were 35k. 05 C6's are 44k..........

Originally posted by Tenzig:

they're goofy looking. The front end isn't bad, looks a bit droopy. But from the doors back its a train wreck. I'm still not sold on that platform, either.

Also, is it me, or does Carol Shelby exist soley for photo ops' these days?

Supposedly he was a "consultant" for the R&D of the new platform, whatever that means.

I am not real happy with the badging of it, I say if they want to put his name on it then send them to his shop to be built like the Saleens.

I for one like the new style but I am just going to keep modding the car I have, and if I do but another one it will probably be and 03-04.

Originally posted by martindc1:

Originally posted by Tenzig:

[qb] I am just going to keep modding the car I have, and if I do but another one it will probably be and 03-04.

Couldn't agree more. With the aftermarket options of today, buy the body style that you really like -- engine swaps are not that difficult or that expensive.