Cali's emissions getting stricter

copperhead

Thats pretty funny since just the other day a research report was released stating that the eleged global warming seems to be getting counter acted by a global cooling. Lets see one of the big contributors would be that we are in solar minimum. You just wait about 2008 we will start entering solar maximum again and by 2011-12 it will climax and all the talk will be on how cars are destroying the ozone. Assholes.

Evan

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by jallen100:

I wish they would concentrate on all the factories that are polluting the hell out of the world. I wish they would stop picking on cars.

But factory owners make large campaign contributions. Joe Motorist usually doesn't.

Originally posted by The Anti-Role Model:

But factory owners make large campaign contributions. Joe Motorist usually doesn't.

nope, we (the collective) just elect the corrupt fuckers.

I dont particularly care, though. I say let the land of fruits nd nuts be the test bed for our emissions control tech/legislation. Lethyt hem figure out wht works and what doesn't for us. I'll be waitng for my LPG V8. smile.gif