HOLY MOTHERFUCKIN SHIT ASS BITCH YEAH!!!!

DeathSandwich

Guest stevil
Holy cow!? :eek: Congrats! graemlins/thumb.gif They giving away any more? :D Now that's a prize, not like a few months ago when they were giving away Kia Rios. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

graemlins/thumb.gif They giving away any more? :D

yeah it's "win a bike a day in the month of may" but in reality it takes like 2 weeks b/c there is an 8 digit code you have to guess... i wrote down every guess other people made and the amount of numbers in the correct ... then i made a matrix w/ possibilities..... graemlins/lol.gif .. took a while

Guest stevil
Originally posted by 94whitegsr:

yeah it's "win a bike a day in the month of may" but in reality it takes like 2 weeks b/c there is an 8 digit code you have to guess... i wrote down every guess other people made and the amount of numbers in the correct ... then i made a matrix w/ possibilities..... graemlins/lol.gif .. took a while

Sweet, good job! :cool:

Originally posted by sleepers, inc.:

Ah, I'm down here at metro, is it true that you guys are wired 10 base??

If by wired 10 base you mean our network is 10baseT hard-wired, then yes. We do have the slowest network known to man.

Originally posted by 94whitegsr:

I just won a brand new YZF R6 on the blitz! i don't get it until june 9th, but i'm sooo f'n excited... my heart won't slow down

FUCK YEAH!!!!! :D:D:D:D:cool::D:cool:

awesome, i would love to win that, of course i would sell it, but it would kick ass anyway! Great job!

Originally posted by Rotarded:

He'll pay it as "income" tax at the end of the year.

So the MSRP of the bike will basicly be added to his income at the end of the year and that will be taxed?

Congrats on the bike, that kicks so much ass!