HOLY MOTHERFUCKIN SHIT ASS BITCH YEAH!!!!

DeathSandwich

id rather eat the sales tax on it, 7% vs paying social security, federal, state, and city on income.

still, fucking sweet. hurry up and get the liscence so you can bring it out to meets.

btw, do they pick the one you get, or do you get to pick the paint?

fucking sweet, congrats again

Originally posted by Lustalbert:

id rather eat the sales tax on it, 7% vs paying social security, federal, state, and city on income.

still, fucking sweet. hurry up and get the liscence so you can bring it out to meets.

btw, do they pick the one you get, or do you get to pick the paint?

fucking sweet, congrats again

I know when my buddy’s g/f won a 'Saturn L200' she basically got a ~20k voucher for any Saturn at any dealership. She ended up getting a VUE instead. I'm sure it's different for ever company, but I think it would make sense if most of them were like that.

THE GUY THAT SITS BEHIND ME AT WORK JUST WON THE LAST BIKE!!!!!!!

that's right... we rock..

but he's gonna sell it as soon as he get's it, anyone want a brand new R6 for $7500 OBO?? tongue.gif

see this thread for more info

http://www.columbusracing.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=29&t=001188#000000

Originally posted by 94whitegsr:

THE GUY THAT SITS BEHIND ME AT WORK JUST WON THE LAST BIKE!!!!!!!

that's right... we rock..

but he's gonna sell it as soon as he get's it, anyone want a brand new R6 for $7500 OBO?? tongue.gif

see this thread for more info

http://www.columbusracing.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=29&t=001188#000000

That was just insane. Sam is a brain, and Nationwide's phones are magic.

Got a friend that works at bank 1 and they win shit all the time too. There is something up with the phones system that lets them connect all the time. They have a list of all their workers social sec. numbers becuase you can only win so many times. Then if they get through, they say they are other person and still get the prize. They bring home tickets to all kinda of concerts from calling in on those things.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by suffocateXfaster:

This is the best thread title ever, seriously.

+1

graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gif