help

Guest cam'ron

Guest cam'ron
hi everyone I'm new to this site, I would just like to know what I should do with a limited budget on an automatic 1989honda civic dx. I would preferably like to sell it and get a crx, but suggestions are welcome

look man, if your first mod is "engine swap", then its a safe bet the car wasnt meant to go fast.

with a b16 and a turbo, you might actually beat my stock wrx. not saying this to talk shit, just to illustrate a point.

whatever you decide mang, good luck with it. graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Orion:

look man, if your first mod is "engine swap", then its a safe bet the car wasnt meant to go fast.

So true. Now if you can nab a decent CRX for $200 or something, then go for it. Otherwise, start with something better.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Exactly. No sense in dumping money into a wrong wheel drive economy car.

Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the second thing that has come out of NitrousTurd's mouth that I have agreed with!!!!

But a real car, then worry about making it fast. However, you do have 90% of us beat on here. Most of us don't have a good daily driver.

:D

Originally posted by Will race for fuel:

I dunno Joe, my bro's GTP is quicker than your Formula ;)

And mine too, for now :(

Well, a GTP isn't an economy car. And anything is quicker than mine right now, since it's not running.

The question is, is his quicker running pump gas at somewhere not as sticky as Norwalk (aka Trails), in less than ideal conditions?

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Well, a GTP isn't an economy car. And anything is quicker than mine right now, since it's not running.

The question is, is his quicker running pump gas at somewhere not as sticky as Norwalk (aka Trails), in less than ideal conditions?

Yep, I give him shit about it all the time :D

My street mode > his street mode graemlins/nutkick.gif