Who does a good Re-Alignment?

Razorback

What shops do you guys go to that you feel does a quality re-alignment job? I was thinking about going somewhere today possibly to get a re-alignment but I don't know where. I had the dealership do a re-alignment about 3 years ago and they did a total shitass job (what a surprise). I was thinking about possibly Discount Tire at Easton but they're always PACKED and I don't feel like waiting on a Sunday. I was also thinking about National Tire & Battery?

Thanks, shoot me some advice.

I wouldn't advise going to NTB, they have a habit of "discovering" problems that don't really exist. They also tend to be very slow, and they only have chick magazines in the waiting room. I know that mechanics want to "female-friendly", but c'mon, a Car and Driver subscription costs less than Redbook or Cosmo.

Yeah mine just pulls really bad to the right. You can see on my tires where they're wearing more on one side of the tire from the misalignment, so I really need to get this done. I'm definitely not going back to the dealership, so hopefully someone will chime in with some good recommendations.

I will get you hooked up. I do hensler racings alignments, as well as various other shops in town. Get a hold of me. I work at the NTB on scarborough blvd. Its on the east side - Brice and 70. 614-863-6222 T, Th, F, Sat 11-8

Avenger - you'b be suprised on what it takes to get the alignment correct. Its not just adjusting tie rods like everyone things. Ball joints and cam bushings, caster bushings, and strut mounts all play a factor. Besides, whats magazines have to do with anything? Most of the good stuff gets stolen by customers. They even stole the remote control for the TV.

Clay - I'll get the shimmy fixed. Most likely a balance issue. Come see me for your struts - we have a buy 3 get 1 free right now.

Thanks Nick! I will call that # on Thursday and see if I can bring it on sometime after 1pm then. Is that number the NTB number or your cell?

Also, if know offhand what is the best deal you can cut me on 2 245/45/17 tires that are Z-Rated (just need them good to 130MPH)? I need two new front tires and I'll want a re-alignment at the same time. Discount tire has some for $107 per tire.

Thanks!