Who has the hook-up on tires?

Kuruma

I'm looking to replace all 4 of my FC's tires in the near future. Who has the absolute best prices on average tires. Not looking for mega expensive "supaa dorifto!" type crap, just 4 good, cheap tires like the Kumho Power Stars I had on the Neon at one point.

call me tomorrow or pm me what size you need. I'll get you the best tires at the best prices, ask around the people who have bought them have been very happy with bridgestone/firestone/fuzion tires. lemme know what you need, or call

256-4040

Derek

Originally posted by TurboRust:

call me tomorrow or pm me what size you need. I'll get you the best tires at the best prices, ask around the people who have bought them have been very happy with bridgestone/firestone/fuzion tires. lemme know what you need, or call

256-4040

Derek

Agreed. Does 20+ sets to CR members in a two week period speak for itself? smile.gif

I've not had the chance to run on Fuzion's yet, but I wouldn't mind trying them out sometime. Bridgestone's on the Taco, and they grip very well. If you go with them, make sure you get a somewhat large sidewall, they are very STIFF and not always fun to ride on.

oh, and definately a +1 on Derek, he's the shit.

I need to get Tires for my Protege 5 the tire is a 195 50 R16. everyplace i go has to the does have them wants way too much money has to special order them and is only have to get them in a Z rating. I did finda set of dunlops @ discount tire for $439 OTD (still a perforance tire) which is not bad but im looking for a better price.

any help would be great.

Originally posted by Great Googley Moogley:

I need to get Tires for my Protege 5 the tire is a 195 50 R16. everyplace i go has to the does have them wants way too much money has to special order them and is only have to get them in a Z rating. I did finda set of dunlops @ discount tire for $439 OTD (still a perforance tire) which is not bad but im looking for a better price.

any help would be great.

we ususlaly go one step up to a 205-50-16 much more popular size and you dont have to have a z rated. Check out the fuzion hri they're a very nice tire, h-rated, all season with uni-t technology and a 40k mile rating you'd be looking 250otd

Originally posted by TurboRust:

256-4040

Derek

Answer your PM's Derek. smile.gif

Originally posted by Captain cracker:

Need a set of 205/60/16 for a Honda accord 00 v6,Carl.

220 or less otd fuzion hri's check above for their specs, they're very nice tires. I"m at work tomorrow, wed, and thurs, lemme know

864-3350 firestone eastland ask for Derek 12-8pm

Originally posted by desperado:

Could someone move this to one of the sale sections and sticky it. It seems that every time someone needs tires we get a thread like this.

That's a good idea. Derek, feel free to start a new thread about this in the Swap Meet and I will sticky it for you.