New FD owners

Veritas

I just made the switch from my FC to the FD thanks to the girlfriends effort and time as well, will post pics up in the pics section.

It's a 93 black touring with 3" exhaust turbo back to the racing beat duals... also picked up a set of BNR stage 2 turbos for it as well. Replaced the stock radiator already and ast for aluminum and that's about all I can think of i've done so far... hope to have it back up and running later this week.

The girlfriend and I are quite happy about the purchase. :D

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

good looking cars, always like seeing a fd out driving around, there isn't enough of them

True dat.

It was certainly an interesting little adventure. I enjoyed it, except the extended hours of driving I did, but that was mostly my decision as I wanted to get back promptly...

Everytime I got out to fill-up, I was looking at it, and thinking more about lookin' for one myself.... We'll just have to wait and see, however....I gotta move at least half my current fleet before I can think about trading up to a "meaner machine" ;)

Keep one of each gen, Miles!

Originally posted by Random Nization 7:

True dat.

It was certainly an interesting little adventure. I enjoyed it, except the extended hours of driving I did, but that was mostly my decision as I wanted to get back promptly...

Everytime I got out to fill-up, I was looking at it, and thinking more about lookin' for one myself.... We'll just have to wait and see, however....I gotta move at least half my current fleet before I can think about trading up to a "meaner machine" ;)