hmm Cpperhead might like this

Buckeye1647545503

kit?

besides, i've thought it out. I need more low end torque for towing, top end on the truck isn't bad at all right now. Low end kinda hurts though, the truck doesnt really start to pull until 3 - 3.5 k

oh well, i'm not doing shit with that truck anyways, other than driving it and occasionally towing with it

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

How many times are people going to post shit about these stupid ass turbo systems. :rolleyes: I can't believe people actually pay good money for those kits.

well explain why you feel this way. Unless they faked a dyno sheet and the guy that had the 10 sec Gto was lying then I don't see what you are talking about. ya a kit where it is closer would be better but this is a kit and it seems to work.

Those kits didn't really become popular (at least no one ever really heard of them), until they started offering them for the F-bodies. They had truck systems out for a while, but no one cared.

Yes, they do work. Yes, there are some quicker cars out there running them. BUT, it's definately not an ideal setup, and has plenty of minuses with the setup.