Lambo Doors??

99BlownYellowGT

Guest stevil
I don't think Lamborghinis are the only cars with swing up doors like that, although usually only exotics have them and a Mustang just doesn't qualify.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

werent the gullwing doors on mercedes on there for a reason, there is no reason for that mustang

The Mercedes SL had gullwing doors so that the driver's head could clear when climbing over the wide side sills.

I agree, lambo doors are basically rice, except on cars that came with them, and it's too expensive.

How is it ricey?? The doors don't look any different, they just open differently. They still function as doors. It's only ricey when you do a billion other stupid things to a car and this just adds to the list.

I've never heard people calling suicide doors on a custom rod ricey. Nor gullwing doors.

Lamborghini definately is not the only place to offer scissor doors.

Guest Tony_K

Useless modification = "ricey"

Gullwing and/or scissor doors are for cars where you would otherwise have to be careful about hitting your head getting in.

+1 for calling a Lamborghini a "lambo" being ricey, too.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

How is it ricey?? The doors don't look any different, they just open differently. They still function as doors. It's only ricey when you do a billion other stupid things to a car and this just adds to the list.

its def. a useless mod so my .02 its freaking ricey

Originally posted by Tony K:

Useless modification = "ricey"

Gullwing and/or scissor doors are for cars where you would otherwise have to be careful about hitting your head getting in.

+1 for calling a Lamborghini a "lambo" being ricey, too.

mustang doors are kinad long, making it hard to squeeze out of in tight parking lots. so that would eliminate the word Useless for your definition of ricey :D

Originally posted by The Ogrish:

mustang doors are kinad long, making it hard to squeeze out of in tight parking lots. so that would eliminate the word Useless for your definition of ricey :D

Ya, I would do it just because I'm big and its hard to get out if you can't open the doors all the way in a parking spot.