.::MSL SKYLINE STOLEN::. -REWARD-

Guest Ricersux

Guest jpurdy2003

graemlins/nonono.gif

My suggestion would be to watch the traffic on Nissan-specific and Skyline-specific websites. With a car that's not very common outside Japan and Australia, it shouldn't be that hard to see who's selling shit.

Originally posted by Buy Here Pay Here:

graemlins/nonono.gif

My suggestion would be to watch the traffic on Nissan-specific and Skyline-specific websites. With a car that's not very common outside Japan and Australia, it shouldn't be that hard to see who's selling shit.

Car was sold before it was even stolen.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Why don't you think before you post, newb! Not funny, Not funny at all!

Im sorry, but I did think about it, still am, and its still funny.

edit: wtf is a "newb" is that english?

Originally posted by T-WRX:

Im sorry, but I did think about it, still am, and its still funny.

edit: wtf is a "newb" is that english?

So, you see humor in other's misfortune? Truely a class act! This was posted and stickied because property was stolen, and so our members can be made aware to keep an eye out, not for your personal gratification. I suppose you would laugh if your WRX was stolen? :rolleyes:

Newb, short for "newbie", is a new member usually defined as someone with a very low post count and someone relatively unkown to a majority of the other members.

or maybe its just fucking funny either way. Sorry about your loss, but keep an eye out?? You think someone stole a fairly rare car (w/ custom mods) in US and is out driving it around?

PS, oh no dont change my information to silly stuff. lol, from: toilet.

Originally posted by T-WRX:

or maybe its just fucking funny either way. Sorry about your loss, but keep an eye out?? You think someone stole a fairly rare car (w/ custom mods) in US and is out driving it around?

PPS, oh no dont change my information to silly stuff. lol, from: toilet.

No it's not fucking funny, ANY WAY, any how!

If you'd bothered to read any of the aboved posts, most think it's been stripped. We can keep an eye out for parts as many can be put on a variety of cars.

Stop being an "assclown". (thanks Chris, I was trying to be nice)

Ok, ok, Im sorry. It struck me as funny, your right I shouldn't have said anything. Once again, I am sorry.

EDIT: the fact that its prob stripped is my point. And without any kind of identification numbers how can you keep an eye out for parts? Cars are stolen and stripped everyday, most are never recovered. Hopfully it was insured.

[ 24. December 2004, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: T-WRX ]

Why would you steal a Skyline to begin with??

It's like strealing *** Countach that Ricart gave to the Franklin CO Sherrif for a dare car. Gee, it's not like it would be hard to spot a lambo with a fucking light bar!!!

Even parting it out. what the fuck are you going to do with it.

It would be like selling off the crown jewels.

ADD READS: Large jeweled crown, famous designer, easily recognizable. It ' not like something that is worth much as parts either. A "J-spec motor" I mean how many of those are around? It's fucking WORTHLESS in the United States, too easy to trace, and overseas, it's just a fucking car.

I like the cars ok don't get me wrong. But it ain't like stealing a 4 gen F body. Where there is a call for the parts, or a VIN swap and a paint job and the guy you stole it from could ride in it and never know it was HIS car.