Caught some wind of a fast car in town!

ChevyMan1972

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a good friend of Matt's and it's no big secret! Everyone knows its almost done, and for all the hard work that has been done with his project, im sure he will agree and thank us for all the support when he makes his debut so just chill!

Dan

Originally posted by copperhead:

fuckin squirrels

i hope that you talked to him before making this post, because I doubt that he would have wanted anyone to make a big deal out of it. I'm excited as hell to see it, but this is just stupid

yup.

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by DanThEMan:

I am a good friend of Matt's and it's no big secret! Everyone knows its almost done, and for all the hard work that has been done with his project, im sure he will agree and thank us for all the support when he makes his debut so just chill!

Dan

Are you his lover or something? Why are YOU making such a huge deal about it? graemlins/jerkit.gif

Here we go,

This is the simple reason I dont post on here that much, its the simple fact of stupid reply's like above, that I loose intrest in this. I was just simply lettin everyone know about it, if you dont have nothing nice to say about it then just leave thread alone...

damn

Dan

no the reason you don't post much is because your listed cars are boring and have to live through other peoples cars, jesus this is really one lame thread, too bad a squirrel has to talk about such a cool guy

Oh yea?

My car's are borring? Hrm. good one, I always respected most all of the members on cols. racing, and got good laugh's from some of the shit on this board, but its fucktards like you who cant keep there mouth shut. Im not even going to get into my list of cars I have had in the past becuase its not worth my time and energy. And just becuase I dont have a fukin trans am, I guess im not cool?

Im just waiting on someone to chime in here that knows of me and things that I have done, but who cares your much better than me...

Good day.

Dan

dan, shut the fuck up. matt has his own account on here, and if he wants to announce that he is froggy and his beast is ready, he knows how to post. im freakin happy for the guy too, and i dont think theres anyone on here who knows him that isnt eagerly anticipating seeing him decimate with that car, but you are the only one who got it in your mind to leghump him publicly. you started out looking like a squirrel in this thread, and your responses have not improved your standing any. if anything, you look less intelligent with each subsequent post.

put the fucking keyboard down!

for the record, no one gives a fuck about the cars youve owned, because youre not talking about any of your own cars!

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Here we go,

This is the simple reason I dont post on here that much, its the simple fact of stupid reply's like above, that I loose intrest in this. I was just simply lettin everyone know about it, if you dont have nothing nice to say about it then just leave thread alone...

damn

Dan

Your nothing but a graemlins/gay.gif postwhore in this thread.

what a bunch of assholes...

We didn't earn that reputation for nothing!

Granted, if you are a friend of Matt's then you probably aren't a completely cockrag, but talking shit with someone else's car is weak as fuck. When he's ready to bring it out, sweet. Until then, step off his nuts. I thought he had a girlfriend for that.

No, your the man.....dan.....the man....err.

Not everyone's an arsehole here, it's just your like "I have a secret on a car, but I'm not telling kekeke" So what is the point of making the thread then if your going to say that? Right, there isn't. That's kind of why everyone jumped your shit to begin with.

I was just congrats on Matt's work on the car, and then I get jumped like a pack of dog's on a 3 legg'd cat, im like WTF, I like I said before I have a LOT of respect for most of the people on here and have been here for a long time. Looked and thought about posting something but, this shit is worthless Im done, I have requested to have it deleted and hope it goes down soon..

Dan

Originally posted by JEEENKINNNS:

hey dan:

[19:14] Sixteyfeettalon: sup dood

[19:14] *** Auto-response sent to Sixteyfeettalon: atlanta blows

[19:31] Sixteyfeettalon: get off of Matt's nuts huh,

[19:31] Sixteyfeettalon: talk to me there bud

[19:31] copperhead035: wanna have cyber sex

[19:31] copperhead035: you start

[19:31] Sixteyfeettalon: pfffft not worth my time

[19:31] copperhead035: I'm unzipping my pants..

[19:32] Sixteyfeettalon: u dont even know me

[19:32] copperhead035: playing with myself now..

[19:32] copperhead035: moaning

[19:32] Sixteyfeettalon: good have your mom bite it off

[19:32] copperhead035: mmmmm that's hot

[19:32] Sixteyfeettalon: your a piece of shit

[19:32] Sixteyfeettalon: hope you die in a car fire good day

[19:32] copperhead035: hahaha

[19:32] copperhead035: this isn't even mike, who are you

[19:32] *** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on

[19:33] copperhead035: oops

[19:33] *** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on

I didn't even know it was you until I came in here and checked your profile, now please swab the heaping pile of beach outta your cunt

graemlins/thatfunny.gif

to badd brian was dead serious!!!

Hey guys, what the fuck?

Cut Dan a little slack please. He has been a good friend of mine for some time now and is just happy that the car he has watched me build over past while will finally be on the road,... I hope. Just like everyone else here he gets excited when a friend gets his bucket running, maybe a little too excited but nothing wrong with that. I hope those of you who don't know him get a chance to meet him soon, he's brings only positive things to the racing community and is really a nice guy when your not fucking with him.

I'm glad your happy to see my car on the road soon Dan, now it's time we got your new project going.