Wreck out by meijers on east broad

BIGGU

2 ZUM's reply to Kohones:

Agreed most the people that are parked are good people. if people didnt leave trash, have load bass, or sit there and burn out or what ever you call it we would actualy stay in one place.

I agree totally!

Originally posted by 2 Zum:

Agreed most the people that are parked are good people. if people didnt leave trash, have load bass, or sit there and burn out or what ever you call it we would actualy stay in one place.

Back when these were actually CR meets this was rarely a problem. Now that we are in the minority, it is impossible to control the idiots that are causing these problems.

The Mustang driver is TJ, Old Dirty Bastard on here.
according to the front page, its his birthday today too.

kind of a crappy birthday present.

hope everyone ends up ok. just remember, cars can be replaced, people cant.

And this is a prim example why I don't go out to Krogers very often anymore. If I do, I take the bike that way not many people can kept up to hit my ass. I hope TJ is okay and that fool who decided to cut three lanes, well screw him. I do hope the passenger is okay though.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

It's not just ricers either. I personally had a Trans Am, with 3 passengers, 3 feet from my bumper from Hooter's, all the way down McNaughten, and then nearly blast me at a stop light on East Broad because he thought I'd just blow through the light that had turned red 5 seconds before.

Side note in the same mind-set: Who was the toolbag in the silver 1g Talon that followed the Tony/Linn/Logan cruise? The dumb fuck made a berm pass around a civilian to attempt get in a pull as Linn and Logan took off!

I dont want to defend my friend but I was riding shot gun with him in his Camaro and pointed out the light was red and you were stopping or he would have smeared you...he wasnt paying attention at all. I want to Apologize for him since he didn't have the balls to that night (why we pulled in after you "he was gonna apologize).

No clue who the DSM guy was we ended up following him onto the wrong ramp once the rain hit wish we woulda followed you guys and my friend wouldnt have been trying to drift that fuckin car in the rain on ramps and shit at 70mph

yea that was him... :rolleyes: that is the main reason i hate riding with him so much is "he has shit to prove" but i dont know he can be a real tool (as he showed) but yet at tiems a a real good guy idk

i get sick of his shit alot esp when i get shit from him when my car is down ...

I am curious as to who the douchbag was that came flying around the semi truck that was stopped facing west bound the night of the wreck. He came around the truck just honing on whatever 4 banger weazebag piece of shit he was driving. If you happen to be reading this, I was the guy walking up the side of the truck you almost ran over. And you are lucky I didn't put that safety triangle I had in my hand through your windshield. You know who you are, I was cussin you as you went by.

Your 1eet street razar buddy found out his skills sucked, and fucked my friend and his car up. And could have killed him as well as the poor bastard sittin beside him. Then you decide to get stupid and damn near run me down.

You would be well advised to not bother with a person to person applogy, and I will leave it at that.