Taking all comer's!!

desperado

Well, the Camaro is history, as is the S-10 and the tunnel ram motor. Traded it all for econobox Metro. This car has some slight mods, and I will be racing anyone brave enough to put up the title of their car against my Metro.

Mods are really small,

Gutted interior,

Metal dash,

fire suppression system,

exhaust modification,

Big Ricer Wing (sort of)

Motor swap, J-34, actually not a swap, the 3 banger is under the hood still, to get it around to the races, and for ballast.

So who's got the balls to run me???????????

And by the way, anyone know where I can buy jet fuel???? :D

http://www.foornet.net/images/jetcar.jpg

This is some insane shit.

NO NO NO,

It's a joke yall. But this car is real and is for sale at www.racingjunk.com as an exibition car.

The truck is still in the driveway and I have begun to work on it again.

At this point I have raised the cab 3 inches and I am getting it solidly mounted to the chassis, as it was mounted with screws before, and no that was not my idea. Once the cab is fully mounted I will be working on getting the nose to fold forward, as well as still bw abole ot lift it off completely. After that is done I will be putting in a new firewall, back wall, and finishing the floor and trans tunnel. A new dash, a bit of wiring and work to the bed and I will be good to go. I am gonna drop te 355 out of that TA I bought in it for the time being and spray it lightly (150 shot) just to get the bugs worked out of it, and get some time to build the big motor for it.

Guest h23it
Originally posted by BLACK ITR GUY:

understatement of the year

comin from the kid that had 75 max to his Integra GSR and couldn't hook up if his life depended on it.