Beat a bullshittin talkin punk while on wheelie

Chad is Dead

This punk ass bitch starts talking shit at a redlight in his turbo eclipse before we are about to get on the freeway. Sayin my 600 isnt as fast as his "super modded" eclipse gst. So I say fuck it. We pop on 270 and this kid is swervin in and out of traffic tryin to show off for me. So when we get out of main traffic I pull up next to him and nod my head so he knows its on. He fuckin guns it with his friend laughin like there gonna win. I pull a wheelie and float past them like its nothing. After pulling on them like crazy on one wheel they wouldnt pull up next to me. I fuckin hate kids like that. they talk mad shit and you just embarrass them and they dont give you respect. Tahts why I dont' usually race most cars{unless they seem fast enough} Sorry its sort of a rant/kill story. Anyone else got stories about stupid ricers tryin to fuck w/ bikes?

Nearly everytime I bring the bike out... Seems 3/4 of the population doesn't understand how quick bikes really are on the street.

I was going to write a kill story a month ago, but forgot to, about a newish silver Viper that learned the hard way how quick a 919 is from 40~130 smile.gif .

• 3 weeks later...