Attention squids and statistics waiting to happen..........

Science Abuse

It should be noted that the bulk of this post is not directed to the entirety of Columbus Racing bike community. There are many people on here who can ride, who can conduct themselves properly, and when it comes to racing and spirited rides, they know they'z buisness. Then there is the group of wanna Biker Boyz movie fans that I am adressing.

Let's start off by saying that anyone who street races is a moron, an idiot, and a reckless fool, myself included. It is dangerous, it is illegal, and these days, you are more saught after by law enforcement then ever in the 125+ years of street racing. With the advent of affordable weekly drag days at trails and lapping events across the region, there is no reason to street race, period. Therefor, anyone risking so much for something worth nothing in the tangeble world is a fool.

Second. When you delve in to depths of the reckless area of your mind and take to the highways in groups for the purposes of riding agressively, it should NEVER leave your mind that no one else on the road has the slightest clue of what the fuck it is you are doing. When you are a normal human being in contemporary society, you know nothing about pack roll racing on freeways. To you, street racing is a topic of horrible movies and poor journalism, in which it is refered to as "drag racing". To you, street racers block of streets and race for cash on the west coast in sherbert colored cars. When you are going about your buisness on Ohios highways late at night and are besiged by a pack of bikes or cars constantly speeding up and slowing down to a crawl, then taking off again, you have no fucking clue what they are doing. More so, Americans tend to be paranoid, and will infact become worried about the mystery pack of wanabe stunt riders that seem to have all congregated around their car. This leads to changes in behavior, such as braking or lane changing.

Lastly, anyone who gets close to a stange car is an idiot and deserves whatever happens to them, it's just that simple. The individual has no fucking clue why you are inches away from them, and they will most likely react in some way or another, and with you that close, it means your ass. If you tail gate and end up eating bumper, you should not have tailgated. Dont fuck with fait, it's just that simple.

In partaking in spirited driving you must understand that the roads are not yours. You may be faster, you may handle better, you may break better, you may in fact be an all around more capable driver/rider. But that doesnt matter. The highways are a world of rules, and they belong to those who are following them. When you choose to operate outside of them you are the anomoly, you are that which does not belong, and you assume full responcebility for anything that happens to you. Your goal should be to move though this world of rules in a way that is effectively unnoticed, your actions (though they may be seen) effecting no one directly. You race when no one is around, you leave traffic alone, and you do not slow for a 40 roll when cars are behind you. The rules of agreesive driving/riding etiquet are realy quite simple and will ultimately lengthen your life. There are no ifs ands or buts, because as long as you put yourself in harms way with agressive driving/riding, the answer will always be "you shouln't have been speeding/racing/stunt..er,'ing"

In closing, I'd like to know who the douschebag fucks were that harrased the green sunfire saturday night on the north side, 270. There was a group, but there's only one squidy ass pirate that I wish to exchange dialog with.

ride/drive safe.

WTF!?!?!

Are you serious? graemlins/nonono.gif

Do you think anything you post or say on here is going to change anything? As if they are even on this site.....you know this for sure?

From the sound of things, if you didn't like what was going on, you should have notified authorites or exited the fwy. In stead you plan to take matters into your own hands by addressing the bikers of this site. graemlins/jerkit.gif

What next? graemlins/popcorn.gif

Originally posted by The Stig:

It should be noted that the bulk of this post is not directed to the entirety of Columbus Racing bike community. There are many people on here who can ride, who can conduct themselves properly, and when it comes to racing and spirited rides, they know they'z buisness. Then there is the group of wanna Biker Boyz movie fans that I am adressing.

Let's start off by saying that anyone who street races is a moron, an idiot, and a reckless fool, myself included. It is dangerous, it is illegal, and these days, you are more saught after by law enforcement then ever in the 125+ years of street racing. With the advent of affordable weekly drag days at trails and lapping events across the region, there is no reason to street race, period. Therefor, anyone risking so much for something worth nothing in the tangeble world is a fool.

Second. When you delve in to depths of the reckless area of your mind and take to the highways in groups for the purposes of riding agressively, it should NEVER leave your mind that no one else on the road has the slightest clue of what the fuck it is you are doing. When you are a normal human being in contemporary society, you know nothing about pack roll racing on freeways. To you, street racing is a topic of horrible movies and poor journalism, in which it is refered to as "drag racing". To you, street racers block of streets and race for cash on the west coast in sherbert colored cars. When you are going about your buisness on Ohios highways late at night and are besiged by a pack of bikes or cars constantly speeding up and slowing down to a crawl, then taking off again, you have no fucking clue what they are doing. More so, Americans tend to be paranoid, and will infact become worried about the mystery pack of wanabe stunt riders that seem to have all congregated around their car. This leads to changes in behavior, such as braking or lane changing.

Lastly, anyone who gets close to a stange car is an idiot and deserves whatever happens to them, it's just that simple. The individual has no fucking clue why you are inches away from them, and they will most likely react in some way or another, and with you that close, it means your ass. If you tail gate and end up eating bumper, you should not have tailgated. Dont fuck with fait, it's just that simple.

In partaking in spirited driving you must understand that the roads are not yours. You may be faster, you may handle better, you may break better, you may in fact be an all around more capable driver/rider. But that doesnt matter. The highways are a world of rules, and they belong to those who are following them. When you choose to operate outside of them you are the anomoly, you are that which does not belong, and you assume full responcebility for anything that happens to you. Your goal should be to move though this world of rules in a way that is effectively unnoticed, your actions (though they may be seen) effecting no one directly. You race when no one is around, you leave traffic alone, and you do not slow for a 40 roll when cars are behind you. The rules of agreesive driving/riding etiquet are realy quite simple and will ultimately lengthen your life. There are no ifs ands or buts, because as long as you put yourself in harms way with agressive driving/riding, the answer will always be "you shouln't have been speeding/racing/stunt..er,'ing"

In closing, I'd like to know who the douschebag fucks were that harrased the green sunfire saturday night on the north side, 270. There was a group, but there's only one squidy ass pirate that I wish to exchange dialog with.

ride/drive safe.

It was me...

just kidding although I was up at QS&L last night by myself.

Originally posted by Got-Busa?:

Do you think anything you post or say on here is going to change anything? As if they are even on this site.....you know this for sure?

I posted here because everybody knows some one who knows some on who knows some one who rides with some one, and hopefully it'd fall on the deserving ears eventualy.

From the sound of things, if you didn't like what was going on, you should have notified authorites or exited the fwy.

Actualy that is exactly what was done, I was called immediately after the CPD.

On a side note, I recently saw a black Acura TL with plates saying "03 BUSA", was that you? tongue.gif

all this blathering coming from somone who used to see how fast he could run around 270 - 670 - whatever.

please shut up and sit down.

and no it wasnt me, the people i ride with have more common sense and we stay off the crowded streets. we have spots we go to and stunt.

Originally posted by Hoblick:

all this blathering coming from somone who used to see how fast he could run around 270 - 670 - whatever.

yes, this coming from some one who engages in these activities and has never had an incedent. Some one with no at fault accidents, some one who never put his car off the road. Some one who knows what he's talking about. No one should get pissed about this post unless they feel it's directed at them.

I posted here because everybody knows some one who knows some on who knows some one who rides with some one, and hopefully it'd fall on the deserving ears eventualy.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Got-Busa?:

From the sound of things, if you didn't like what was going on, you should have notified authorites or exited the fwy.

Actualy that is exactly what was done, I was called immediately after the CPD.

On a side note, I recently saw a black Acura TL with plates saying "03 BUSA", was that you? tongue.gif </font>

Sorry my TL-S isn't Black and I don't live in C-bus. I wouldn't put something bike related on my car plate anyway, that's a little...... graemlins/gay.gif

Looks like the pot calling the kettle black. So does this mean you won't race around Columbus anymore since you seem to know how others feel now??? :rolleyes:

Congrats you haven't had a wreck but that doesn't mean you haven't caused any during your Fast and Furious escapade! graemlins/doh.gifgraemlins/slap.gifgraemlins/doh.gif

What exactly do you drive.....OH WISE ONE...besides a Ponitac Sunfire????? graemlins/wtf.gif

yes, this coming from some one who engages in these activities and has never had an incedent. Some one with no at fault accidents, some one who never put his car off the road. Some one who knows what he's talking about. No one should get pissed about this post unless they feel it's directed at them.

i dont care how good a driver you THINK you are. your not. jsut because you have been lucky and havent had an accident or mishap doesnt make you a good driver. i never had an incident or mishap when i use to street race. but that doesnt make me an expert driver.

this thread is retarded. really it is.

i dont care how good a driver you THINK you are. your not. jsut because you have been lucky and havent had an accident or mishap doesnt make you a good driver. i never had an incident or mishap when i use to street race. but that doesnt make me an expert driver.

this thread is retarded. really it is.

Can we get a DUMB-ASS AWARD Graemlin or Icon because this post is really getting stupid! graemlins/nonono.gif

Hell, I would have messed with you just because you are driving a Green Sunfire.... graemlins/lol.gif Even if it is your girls car, a 96 Thunderbird???? graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/lol.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/lol.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gif

i dont care how good a driver you THINK you are.

First off dipshit, this thread isn't about me, its about people driving up our insurance. In point of fact, I wasn't in the sunfire, my little sister was. I dont like her getting fucked with by dipshits.

I drive a 96 thuinderbird and a 91 cougar. If youthink your bike can beat 1:45 at mid ohio, be my guest. I've got 3 years of professional training in competitive driving, I dont have to say or think anything about how I drive, the proof is in the pudding.

So, again I say, the only ones that should take offence to this thread are those who it is directed at. Unless you ride like a damn fool, what do you have to be offended or defensive about? Why would you not agree unless you're the kind of tool to go out and fuck with people?

Got busa, Josh, noob, wtf ever your name is, you dont know me. Actualy I won't street race with a pack anymore because I'm going to be a dad, I've got more important things to worry about. But I did, I used to at every opportunity, and I conducted myself in the way that I'm describing here, I didn't mince people with my shit. Have I done 150 through 670's high street curve, yes, many times, I've average 120 on the 'downtown circuit' in my girly 96 tbird. Was anyone else there? no. Try attacking something other then my car. Hoblicks first race with columbus racing was against the 96, and he lost. He had to spend to get his mustang faster, my car has stayed the same.

why im taking offense, is because your putting a label on motorcyclists. and the fact that you did illegal rediculous things in an automobile and then your attacking someone who you dont even know for doing the same thign. double standard i think so.

and on another note.. they probably were aroudn your sister cause maybe they though she looked good and wanted her numbe graemlins/leghump.gif

why im taking offense, is because your putting a label on motorcyclists. and the fact that you did illegal rediculous things in an automobile and then your attacking someone who you dont even know for doing the same thign.

Ok, here I see the misunderstanding. My point was, there is a way to do things, then there is a way not to. And I should have told more about the situation.

In the first line of the thread I said I wasn't atacking all cyclists, the very first sentence. I thought that was clear. It's also well known that I've done things behind the wheel, and I was an idiot for doing so. I'm an idiot every time I do so, and I beleive that those on the road get the right of way. I move through traffic so as not to disrupt it, that, to me, is a sudccesful spirited drive.

What spurred this thread was this;

My sister in her green sunfire was on her way home on saturday night, 11:30ish. She went from easton to 23 by way of 270. Somewhere in there a group of roll racing bikes came up on her. They enveloped her car and blocked her up when setting up numerous roll races, they would not move on. The reason, unfortunately, is probably exactly what Ryan said. One came so close to her that she couldn't see his headlight in her mirror. She got on her brakes and hopped over a lane to get off the freeway. This is the squiddy I'm looking for, because he followed along side her the entire way, shouting obsenities. If i were in the drivers seat, I would have cranked the wheel and got him off that bike the hard way, I just get angry about that sort of shit. What could his justification have been? "HEY DAMNIT, I'M RIDING LIKE A DOUSCH HERE, YOU NEED TO BE OUT OF MY WAY!"

So, I'm a reckless idiot for street racing, we all are. I have a problem with people who dont realize that, and get pissed at people who react to their stupidity in a way that inconveniences them. It comes with the truf.

I dont understand why you guys are arguing with Eric about this? When you were 16 in driver's ed, did you start bitching out the instructor when he told you not to drive stupid too? Because you never know, he may drive stupid!!

I'm an idiot at times on the road too, I speed and I pop wheelies, but I still know they're illegal and dangerous. Maybe one day I'll learn to quit doing it so I can live longer, but why are you arguing with someone that wants people to be safe on the roads? As much as we all loved Mad Max, I don't honestly think thats how you want it to be.

Wasnt me Eric, I wouldnt do anything that stupid, its too bad some people give the rest of us even worse reputations.

from what I got from her accounts of the "confusing incedent", It sounds like the majority of the group was behaving in a pretty standard manner. Just one, maybe two douschbags fucking around. Thats whyI asked here, figuring there was a chance that one of the groups picked up an asshat or two. It's happened on the car cruises, too. Anyone remember the Probe incedent?

The Stig,

I understand your intent but it just looks bad and sounds as if you are out to get bikers. I know that isn't the case but it doesn't really mean a lot.....IMO...when you did the same shit at one time or another and now aren't happy when it happened to someone you know. :rolleyes:

My advice is to talk to your sister and help her to better control the situation if/when it happens again. Why couldn't she just stop/slow down and let them get some distance from her. If they still stuck around and she felt threatened, CALL THE POLICE. I'm pretty sure BIKER ROAD RAGE would get them there quick. If all else fails....she's in a car, they are on bikes, anyone can figure that shit out! graemlins/nutkick.gif

But now that I see you weren't even in the car, you are going off of what your sister told you. Anything could have happened. Hell, should could have even done something to erk them off and deserved what she got. Let me know next time you see it with your own eyes. graemlins/thumb.gif

when you did the same shit at one time or another and now aren't happy when it happened to someone you know. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure Eric has never ridden on someone’s ass so close that they couldn't see his head lights when he was doing any 'spirited' driving. I'm also pretty sure if he ever did and the person freaked out, he would understand why they did and not ride along side of them yelling obscenities at them. Knowing Eric, I consider this especially true if it were a female driving alone.

I'm guess I'm saying he has not driven like this person was riding. I'm pretty sure he's stated that multiple times, even in his first post.

Think about it, you’re a biker, would you ever ride a cars ass that close regardless of the situation?

IMO...when you did the same shit at one time or another and now aren't happy when it happened to someone you know.

That isn't the case at all. At worst, I've flown by people doing twice thier speed. I've never gotten within inces of a stranger, I dont trust them. Andi sure as hell have never gone out of my way to harrass someone who happened to be where we wanted to "play".

I assure you she told me everything. I know my sister, and she has no problem talking to me about this stuff. I corrected her on a couple of things. When she first started the story, I stopped her and told her what they were doing, and next time to just get in the right lane and let them by. Then she finished the story, told me about the dick's actions, and that irked me. Think of it as an "honor among theives", but more like "etiquet among racers". There's shit you just dont do.

But fact of the matter is, I dont care if they're on bikes or in tanks, when they are out being dumbasses, its not her job, or mine, or anyone elses to accomodate them. Never did I expect anyone to get out of my way so I could race. So I dont care if she lane changed at the wrong time or did somethinmg else to piss them off and motivate him to tail her so closely. It's not a drivers job to be watching out for people acting dumb on the roads. I understand this, thats why I always try to give no less then a full lane between me and other cars when I'm speeding excessively. Think about it, your doing 75, you check your mirror before a lane change and see a tiny HID off in the distance. At a glance, you dont know its a bike doing 150, and that it'll be on top of you in 2 seconds, you just change lanes. Expecting people to react in a way that favors you is outright dumb, and violates the cardinal of public roads; "Never assume anyone else knows what the fuck they are doing", and in the case of racing or "extreme driving", can be amended to; "Never assume anyone else knows what the fuck you are doing."

She called the police after having gotten off the highway, you want a girl in a compact talking on her phone while driving in your pack? tongue.gif If she tells me he tailgated so close that she couldn't see his headlights, I believe her. When she tells me he got within inches of her mirror to yell at her, I believe her. When she says they were all over the highway, with no real reguard to lane, I beleive her. This dick isn't even considering the basic rules of riding. Rule 2, as I was told it, is "People will not see you, even whan they're looking right at you", (rule 1 being "you will fall..no, you will, it'll happen, always does"). Basic self preservation under normal legal riding tells you not to get close to cars. If he didnt like something she did, he shouldn't have been racing/stunt riding around her.

From what it sounds like, and knowing how she drives, this is probably what happened;

She's driving in a middle lane, and a pair of racing bikes racing fly past her on the left, and slow down. Imediately followed by a pack catching up to the racers. They are weaving around and reoganizing for another run, she doesn't get this, so she moves to the right a lane, not seeing a straggler or two hauling ass up behind her, trying to catch the group, which is now slowing down to get ready for another roll race. The straggler has to slow down like hell because he was going real damn fast, and is angry at the car that lane changed in front of him. The logical thing for him to do, of course, is tailgate as close as he can get. graemlins/jerkit.gif Ahead of her, everyone is slowing, so she brakes and moves right to get off the highway, further pissing off the guy a few feet behind her. He gets beside her as close as he can to give her a peice of his tiny cocky mind. This makes me want to hit him in the face with a bat, no matter who he did it to.

You are on a bike, you are at a safety disadvantage, but you are not special. There seems to be an idea among many young new riders that everyone else needs to be aware of them and part for them like the red sea for Moses. But that is not the case, because you are not special. You are just piloting another vehicle on the road, you just happened to choose a vehicle with a higher mortality rate then any other, apart from Corvairs and Pintos.

[ 13. June 2005, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: The Stig ]