Attention squids and statistics waiting to happen..........

Science Abuse

Originally posted by The Jew Thing:

cry me a fricken river, if you cant stand the heat stay off the fricken road.

boo-hoo somebody tail gated someone

gayest post ever

I think you've maybe forgotten that the roads are there for people to get to point A to B FIRST, then for entertainment. When there are other people on the road, find someplace else to go. If there are drivers everywhere, then take it to the track.

If some driver get's pissed at you roll racing and closing down the highway, they might just decide to run you over.

Car > bike, then. True story.

I love tailgating. Last time I got tail gaited, I got a check, some new paint, and a free rental car during the weekend of the Ohio Winter Rally. A 2002 sunfire actualy, did great. graemlins/thumb.gif

It was also a great story, He was so focused on rding my ass that he didn't see the red light coming up, the guy hit me and actualy yelled at me; "What was that!?" "That was me, stopping at a red light." He got back in is car and stayed there till the sherrifs showed.

[ 13. June 2005, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: The Stig ]

Originally posted by The Stig:

yeah, she learned what roll racing is, and that if she gets tailed that closely again, to brake harder.

Eric, I also ride a bike, and NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD I EVER GET THAT CLOSE TO A CAR. Sounds like she should have, "seen an animal crossing the road and swerverd to avoid it". Even as a biker, if some ass clown decided to get that close to me, and I was in the truck, they'd be one sad piece of road kill. I fucking hate idiot drivers, weather they're on bikes, in cars, in trucks, boats, airplanes, whatever, idiot drivers need to learn that they do not under any circumstances own the road.

Its better to learn from stupid driving before it tolate. I learned at the very last second but I learned . (Cars) and bikes man it dont matter who you are what you ride CAR VS Bike Car is always gonna win. Its your life your playing with you don't get a restart

Guest 1_slow_600
Who in the fuck really cares about how people drive/ride. If you want to drive your car fast,Who gives a fuck. If people want to ride like idots who gives a fuck. Nothing that you say is going to change the way people drive/ride so why waste you fucking breath?

Guest 420GSXR1000

my.02

well there are dumbshits driving all kinds of things on the road...ill leave that to speak for itself

but....in this instance i will take the side of stig, even though i can be an aggressive rider.

street racing is illegal, but PASSING IN THE RIGHT LANE IS JUST PLAIN FUCKING STUPID AND CAN GET A RIDER KILLED FASTER THAN SHIT....people cant seee us due to size, cant tell how fast we really are ,and have no idea how fast were coming @ them, wheather in the rear or head 2 head

the "communication" rider was in the wrong and should know it......

but i also hope that the "jesting" of hitting a bike no matter what he does is just that, JEST, because yelling and swearing and flipping someone off is NOT ATTEMPTED MURDER, as hitting a biker in anger would be.....

to THE STIG's sister...it wasnt me, and i cant say sorry for the assholes in this world, but please dont let it affect your decision making skills (dont kill/hit anyone), just try and get away from the situation as you did, good job, no matter what dickhead had to say about it.

and its summer, bike are everywhere

now lets all take a deep breath and SMILE damnit!!! its summer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 2fast4carz_zx9r
maybe I think that he had to take the bitching from his girlfriend so he is taking it out on everybody else..............not cool dude I think that if people are that stupid to race areound other cars then let them do it...who do you think is going to get hurt your girlfriend or the biker? I play around on the freeway also but we go out late night so there are not to many cars....The freeway is not a bad place just when, where and how they do it.....people have no business to critisize other riders....

Originally posted by 2fast4carz_zx9r:

maybe I think that he had to take the bitching from his girlfriend so he is taking it out on everybody else..............not cool dude I think that if people are that stupid to race areound other cars then let them do it...who do you think is going to get hurt your girlfriend or the biker? I play around on the freeway also but we go out late night so there are not to many cars....The freeway is not a bad place just when, where and how they do it.....people have no business to critisize other riders....

wow....just wow

there are seriously people this retarded still alive??

Are you a troll? The few posts I've seen of yours are fucking retarded - it's amazing that you made it through childhood, much less made it far enough to actually purchase a motorcycle and ride it around on the same streets as the rest of us.

First of all, street racing is ILLEGAL and it IS dangerous. There is no sense in making it moreso by pissing off other motorists in cars.

Second, a motorcycle hitting a car at speed can do PLENTY of damage and hurt and/or kill the driver inside the car, especially if it causes the driver to lose control. A friend of mine years ago smashed into an S-10 pickup on his F3. He was killed and the truck was totalled as well. The driver of the vehicle was injured, although I don't recall how badly. He was racing someone in a curve when it happened. True fucking story.

How many of these dumbfucks are riding without any sort of insurance at all? If you hit me while street racing and you aren't insured, you better hope to hell that you can't get up, because if you do, I'll make sure you get a trip to the hospital.

Hehe. I was somewhat bored yesterday, but stupid shit like this is what causes problems for all of the rest of us.

It's one of the reasons some of the police and the public at large give us the 'hairy eyeball' as we cruise by: 'Come one you stupid biker, give me a reason to pull you over'.