uh oh...

Devils Advocate

Guest vtecura
talking about 40 bikes in the kroger lot...anybody see that harley get laid over in front of blockbuster? anybody know that guy or find out how bad the bike was?

Holy shit, VTECURA...your car is SC'd? We need to line again because we played on Broad last weekend and I thought I smoked you. But if you've got a SC'd V6 then that's not how it should be. I think it'd be a good run, wanna play tonite? BTW I've got a dark red 4 dr GTP... remember me?

Originally posted by BAM6I4:

Holy shit, VTECURA...your car is SC'd? We need to line again because we played on Broad last weekend and I thought I smoked you. But if you've got a SC'd V6 then that's not how it should be. I think it'd be a good run, wanna play tonite? BTW I've got a dark red 4 dr GTP... remember me?

Get the fuck out of my thread.

Originally posted by BAM6I4:

Awww..are you sad you only got the 600? It's ok, don't let me rain on your parade.

Don't get pissy when you get bitched at for hijacking someones thread. In the future, if you want to talk with someone directly, send them a PM.

:rolleyes:

Hey, Bam... Your car is REALLY slow. When I "only" get the 600, race me for a hundred dollars in your uber fast GTP from a fifty roll. Oh, shit, that slow little six is almost FOUR SECONDS FASTER THAN YOUR CAR. Shut the fuck up, stop driving like a douche, and dont talk shit when you have a stock GTP.

Originally posted by Y0gi:

Hey, Bam... Your car is REALLY slow. When I "only" get the 600, race me for a hundred dollars in your uber fast GTP from a fifty roll. Oh, shit, that slow little six is almost FOUR SECONDS FASTER THAN YOUR CAR. Shut the fuck up, stop driving like a douche, and dont talk shit when you have a stock GTP.

That did not give you permission to go off the deep end, dipshit. tongue.gif

...and stop posting useless shit in other threads or I'll have my way with you. graemlins/finger.gif

Guest vtecura
sorry to flame in your thread, but when you lined on me with that gtp on sat night...i had an rx7 in fron t of me that i did not want to eat...if i had stomped the gas, i would have no where to go, so i let you by...seemed kinda cheesy to me but whatever. maybe i will do a 20,40,or 60 roll with you next weekend, i mihgt lose but i do it for the sport. and i wanna see what youve got, i have a freind with a 4drgtp with a 3.4 pulley, thrasher intake, slp downpipe and exhaust, highflo cat, and tuned pcm from intense... he was running 13.6 att rack but his top end was shit, he took me from 10-75 but i took him from a 60-130 race by 1 car. let me know what you want to do. and by the way i am not SC yet, its on my garage floor i just have not plopped it in yet...sorry for the misunderstanding, but i wanted to put that in my sig.