Helmets Save lives

The Man of Steele

I am one of them. I will get pics up tom. but I am hurting bad so I am just going to briefly say this. My front brake locked up I wasn't going all that fast but even 30 is fast when you are slamming into a wall. I slammed face first into the gard rail on 670 and all I can say is thank god I am alive. HELMETS PEOPLE ARE NOT SOMETHING TO FUCK WITH. I'll post pics to further this story. Sam Linn and tilly , thanks a million fold and don't forget the guy I didn't know.

good peeps

Chris, the other guy that was riding with me was Billy - he's Got Lag on here, I think.

I'm amazed and glad you came out of that on the better end. That crash was fairly brutal.

Rest up, Chris, and buy yourself a pack of cigs as a treat for cheating death. smile.gif Let us know if you want us to share the details on here about the incident.

Guest 420GSXR1000

WTF...i just saw you last night.....when did it happen

drop a pm for the details dude, really!!!

glad to hear you ok though, i myself have had the pleasure of a helmet saving my life, 12 yrs ago, this is my first bike since then

Sucks dude. :(

I'm almost healed from mine. Another two weeks or so and I should have skin back on my knee, and my ankle and fingers shouldn't be swolen anymore. No fun. :(

Dude, WTF??? If I would have known you were going to set it down last night I would have warned you on chat yesterday.

I think you need to focus on diving with me and take a break from the bike for a while.

I am absoultely astounded whenever I see someone on a motorcycle not wearing a helmet. Were you wearing a jacket/gloves/decent pants? Good to hear you're mostly ok. How's the bike? And why were you doing 30 on 670?

"I don't understand when I see someone riding w/ their helmet strapped to the back of their bike"

RETARDS

i was just gonna say that. freakin IDIOTS. and you know, they are ALWAYS wearing flip flops, some basketball shorts and a tank top.

oh well... thinning out the gene pool, survival of the fittest and so forth.

Guest 1QWKEVO

im amazed that you lived through that wreck and popped up as quickly as you did...i remember lookin for you to be sliding across the road then see your rolling, stop, hop up and you were already back at your bike by the time we all got out!! it was def a scary moment, even i was shaking and scared!

something else that makes me a lil nervous about the situation is that was the same exact spot i wrecked my evo, only i wrecked on the inside of the wall instead of the outside, i was goin to point to Tilley where my skid marks were and then all of a sudden in a split second it all went down!

but yes Chris im glad you are ok and good luck with everything, let us know if you need anything else from us!