any stunters

Chad is Dead

Me and hoblick were talkin earlier about gettin together when the weather gets better and pracicing some stunting in parking lots and shit. Just wanted to know if anyone else would be interested or knew of any good spots. I know of about 3 right now...2 of them would only be good for slow stuff and 1 could be fast or slow but i have a feeling the piggies would wander back every once and awhile since it used to be a race spot.

Guest Crucial Conflict
I'm down if I round up a stunt piece.. There's a nice lot we hit last year off westbelt Dr. called the giftmart... things huge and we never got bothered.. I could stunt that 400EX.. 2 mile long wheelies....

Guest Crucial Conflict

Are you convert'n that 01'honda to a stunta, I've heard cops pull'n over pep's with 12 bars and given out tickets.... In Northern Ohio... Don't know why??

Are you denting the tank in?

Originally posted by Amped_Import-Suzuki:

OMG OMG OMG you guys are in Cbus ... sweetness count me in ( as a spectator). Nothing is cooler than stunting... than again nothing is more painfully worse than a stunt gone bad! lol

Calm down buddy. lol..Hope to see you out this spring.

Guest silver93tt
you should have your 12 bar made, if its off by a lil it will catch and flip you over. the plate at the back can either be steel or if you want a lot of sparks my friend had titanium on his. if you want i can get his sponsors to make you one.

Guest Crucial Conflict
Nah, it's a 3 X 8 plate or any specs you want, thats welded to the subframe at an angle, where the tail light is located.. So you can do 12 o'clocks and not thrash your body work/subframe..

Originally posted by Olds4EveR:

I know a great place to stunt, 270-S... ha High chair'n it out...

How ofetn do you do that and have you done it for a while last summer i was driving da work van and got the fly by by a guy on a GIXXXXXXXR pullin the stand up wheelie