Team stock 600 got fucking OWNED

kenny

Fuck, isn't wasn't long ago that I ran into you at Chipotle and you had the bike. I hope everything ends up alright. Maybe this is a sign that it's time to try another turbo brick :D

And like Scott said, if you have no interest on keeping the bike, at least find out what the buyback price is. If Scott passes over it and it's a reasonable price, I will probably take it.

sorry to here that kenny, that realy sucks.

glad your still breathing though.

with the damage tht was dont to my bike with just a few scratched plastics ($3100) they are sure to total that.

since people are scavenging your bike, how much for the dampner and pipe?

dont care if the pipe is damaged, i can fix it if its cheap.

Originally posted by smokinHawk:

sorry to here that kenny, that realy sucks.

glad your still breathing though.

with the damage tht was dont to my bike with just a few scratched plastics ($3100) they are sure to total that.

since people are scavenging your bike, how much for the dampner and pipe?

dont care if the pipe is damaged, i can fix it if its cheap.

I'll let you know on the pipe, it is dented. I'm keeping the damper. It will go on the next bike.

Won't know anything until Tuesday about the bike, but I've had a lot of offers already so it may be in my best intrest to keep it and part it out.

Originally posted by kenny:

I'll let you know on the pipe, it is dented. I'm keeping the damper. It will go on the next bike.

ok cool, just shoot me a pM when you figure out how much you want for it. and when your able can you get pics of the dent.

thanks.

'

glad to see your not given up on riding, most people lay them down they never pick them up