Ok, who was it? Tuesday 7-19 ~11pm 270East, north end.

Trouble Maker

Saw a group of Bikes, 6 or 7, getting on the highway. I looked over at my friend I was with and told her "Look at all of those idiots". Most of them were wearing only a helmet, some gloves, but that's the most any of them had on.

So we drive down 270 a little further and they are getting in and out of it, playing around a little with each other. I get into the fast lane and set the cruise at 74. Next thing I know, a few of them are racing. I hear someone revving pretty high but holding the rpms. I look in my rearview mirror and see a black blob and headlights pointing to the sky. I roll down her window and tell her to look over, she had no idea the bike was coming up. Bike rolls by us doing ~10mph faster than us doing a stand up.

Pretty cool looking, but pretty dumb too. We were getting close to 71 and we had to go south. I bet if she were driving she might have came over into your lane (or anyone else who might not assume what you guys were doing). There was actually one more bike back further and I was really hesitant about getting over because I wasn't sure what he was going to do.

We definitely enjoyed the show, just be more careful next time. If they are on here, I'm sure it's falling on deaf ears though. :rolleyes:

Oh, and if you’re such 1337 riders my lowly S4 shouldn't be able to catch up to you guys on the 270-E to 71-S ramp. ;)

Originally posted by Akula:

Hell, change lanes that should make for some terror in the heart of the squiddy.

I try to be much more responsible than that when I'm driving. I've almost lost my life a few times in a car and I've seen (indirectly) too many people go down on bikes lately.

If I were to do that and the guy wrecks and dies, not only would I feel morally responsible for it (because I saw him). But even if I had no idea he was over there, I would have a bullshit civil suit from the family.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

I feel like I'm under attack if I'm driving anything other than the Z06, given all the bikes buzzing around and what not.

I bet they like to attack the mini-van driving backstreet boy. That's gota suck. graemlins/popcorn.gif

Why dont you cry about it a little more :(

dont you think the people riding stand ups are looking around? I sure do. if someone comes over you just move around them, or put it down. We all know peolpe in cars arent paying attention!!

Originally posted by reckless_ops_sux:

Why dont you cry about it a little more :(

dont you think the people riding stand ups are looking around? I sure do. if someone comes over you just move around them, or put it down. We all know peolpe in cars arent paying attention!!

What I actually meant is everyone be careful but people like this guy.

Have fun dying. The world will be a better and safer place without you. I just hope that when it happens you don't hurt anyone else in the process.

Or you could just do everyone a favor and get rid of yourself in a fashion which couldn't physically hurt another person?

http://www.howawesomeisthat.com/themes/waystokill.gif

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

those guys arent 1337 turners like some of us ;)

those are the squids you ran into :D

Lol, I'm sure they have mega chicken strips. They probably turned more trying to control their standup and weaving in and out of traffic than they did going down that entrance ramp. They were definitely going faster. Stand ups at 85 but will only do 65 down a long sweeping (pretty constant radius) entrance ramp. It makes me chuckle inside.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Now check yo stunna self befoe you getz lit da fuck up.

Fo rizzel.

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

[QB] Stand ups at 85 but will only do 65 down a long sweeping (pretty constant radius) entrance ramp. It makes me chuckle inside.

They may have been conservative on the ramp because they hadn't been over it yet. I know I am until I've been over the road at least once. I've noticed quite a bit of gravel kicked up recently on ramps and the streets by rain and dumbass cagers who can't stay on the road.

gravel = teh suck when you are on two wheels.

Yes, I realize this probably is not the likely scenario.