Cycle Search??

Amy

i know Evan down there.. good guy.. they get wrecked bikes in, and fix them and also get non wrecked trade ins. im pretty sure they are all clean title bikes. you can also sell or trade your bike in.. the give you shit on trade in value but thats how it goes in the business.

[ 16. February 2005, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Hoblick ]

i used to work there when i just graduated. the place by 71 is where they keep their complete bikes, they have another building in town of Delaware thats has parts and what not. Ray the owner is a really nice guy, knows what he is talking about, and wont treat you like your a kid. clean and salvage bikes, 4 wheelers, dirtbikes, he's got them all

Yeah ray is an alright guy.ive dealt with him a couple of times. Mike the parts guys is really nice and will help you with whatever you need. they do have some really good deals but some are rediculus. just make sure you get to fully test what your looking at. my buddy bought a bike there they let him test it in the parking lot but he didnt have to room to get out of second. we got it home the next day and second gear was out. sold as is no help from them. but thats how it goes

I bought my Katana there this past spring. It's a 2002 with just over 2000 miles and a small scratch on it. I paid $3000 for it.

!

+1 on checking the bikes before you buy it. If they give you any crap about taking it on the street, go some where else b/c it's more than likely f*ed up.

• 2 weeks later...
take 71N to the 36 exit(1st one after polaris) turn left on 36 and that will take you all the way into Deleware. Stay on the left side of the fork in the road. You'll go under 23 and you'll want to turn left onto Franklin St. there will be a lot on the left, park there. There is a big white building on the right side of the lot, that's it. Also, the new showroom is on 36 just on the deleware side of Alum Creek on the left side of the road.