tires?

Berto

i'm getting some new rims, off a prelude SI(more than likely)

i think its 15 inch and i can put 225's on them

what are good daily driving rims that provide the stikiness that i need?

I just picked up some G-Force T/A's for my maxima. they have awesome wet and even better dry traction and aren't too expensice (I paid 230 for both 225/50 16) btw are you sure you can fit 225's on your accord?

as you could see,my Fisk Phantoms stuck my ass tot he road quite nicely, call Discount Tire Co. for sizes. Mine are 245/50/16, cost $92. Look for:

traction rating A

speed rating Z

big tread blocks

stiff walls

Keep in mind,the big blocks are great on dry pavement, and only dry pavement. tongue.gif

here ya go, $173 a pop on TireRack.com

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/images/hoosier/hoosier_a3s03.jpg

[ 19 June 2002, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: BlackBird ]

Originally posted by Check out my flux-capacitor:

I have Faulken Azenis and they're pretty freaking sticky. Whenever I drive through debris like tiny rocks I can hear them being throw into my wheel wells. :D

YEAH! trborex's are like that

Originally posted by accorddood:

I don't know of any rims that are sticky ;)

Just go to Discout Tire or NTB and get price quotes from them based on what you want.

I have the Kuhmo's and am satisfied with them although I don't think I will get them again as they slide a lot when cold. I may try the new ones they have out when these are done for.

I would look into the BF Goodrich, or Yokohoma maybe.

Originally posted by GRN96WS6:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by accorddood:

I don't know of any rims that are sticky ;)

Just go to Discout Tire or NTB and get price quotes from them based on what you want.

I have the Kuhmo's and am satisfied with them although I don't think I will get them again as they slide a lot when cold. I may try the new ones they have out when these are done for.

I would look into the BF Goodrich, or Yokohoma maybe.</font>

good point about the rims, LOL :D

yeah i heard about the same thing about kuhmo's that you have said, i've heard good things about yokohama and BF goodrich, but those falken's are just a tadddddddd too sticky for me.

I liked mine for the first few thousand I had them and now they just seem to not be as sticky. And they are not even that worn so I know it is not from that. IMO I won't be buying them again I think I will spend a little more and get a little better tire. smile.gif

There are tons of different tires you can get. But it all depends on what you want. If you want the ultimate in dry traction, bridgestone potenza so-3 pole positions. But if you want something that will last you, you can drive in the snow, that work great with accords, and are cheap, I would suggest Dunlop Sport A2's. I have an older version of these on my accord and they are still pretty damn sticky, and they survive snow, but they definately arn't a snow tire. I'll get a good 2.5-3 years out of them.