melted spark plug wires

Benyen Soljax

the plastic above the rubber melted. the wire plug thing broke off and i busted up the melted plastic, but the rubber boot, which is around the insulator, is still down in there. maybe some really long needle nose pliers and a crafty hand could get them out. i have neither of those things, but i do have beer!

Gotcha, I might have some needle nose in my tool box at my apt. I'm at work until 8 though. You're near campus right? I could probably stop by after I get off work though...if you haven't got it fixed by then.

Gotcha, I might have some needle nose in my tool box at my apt. I'm at work until 8 though. You're near campus right? I could probably stop by after I get off work though...if you haven't got it fixed by then.

yeah i live like a block from Jesse Owens south.

well ive got some needlenose, but its a pretty deep socket cuz its DOHC and all. i kinda gave up for now so i doubt ill have it done.

im thinking really long and small needlenose or something. a flashlight would probably help too. no points for a failed attempt, sorry :(

If you can get ahold of it with some needle nose, I'd tug on it while spraying some WD or such around it to help unbond it from the metal.

i cant, my needle nose are not needly enough :( they didnt have any electrical needlenose at the store either. might have to order some tools, but im sure someone has got something for those buggers...and i have beer for that someone :)