Still for sale

Guest h8tcivics

Guest h8tcivics

1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R

It is 5spd,black interior, needs exterior paint. Bran new clutch..only has 600 miles on it. Very nice car. 2 door. IT is a very nice car. PW,PL. 1200.00 obo has 146,000 on it. has Mastercraft GT's on it with more than 75% tread left. Runs and drives great!!! I will try to get some picks of it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

are you sure this time?

+1

This kid is so full of shit. He tried to sell this car about 2 months ago and i was going to buy it but he never answers his phone,never returnes your calls. And if you are lucky enough to catch him he just B/S's his way out of talking about it. So for anyone trying to buy this peice of shit. GOOD LUCK

Guest Espn 8 The Ocho
well i hope he's serious... i'm still sellin my car but i want a 200sx.... it's what i have been in the market for

Guest Espn 8 The Ocho
Ya ...whats up with that?? i heard a little about that but not too much.... i don't get why someone would do that

Guest h8tcivics

Iwishiwascool- I had called you and you said Fuck it...not my problem that was your decision. That is not my fault, you couldnt wait for the clutch to be put in it. I have not made excuses nor have I ever BS'd about it.

Slow600- Your the one full of shit. I am willing to talk about the car to any serious buyers. You need to eat shit from what you said in your last post. people like you need to be shot. How have I Bs'd my way out of talking about it? Answer me that.

People...Slow600 is full of shit, should eat shit, and be slapped the shit then he might be smart enough not to start shit.

As for the 200 it was sold on July 5th. I am done with this. Later