1986 mustang gt with 93 engine

Jimmy Notchback

Im selling my 86 gt. It has a complete 93 engine in it with mass conversion. The list of mods are, e cam, bbk shorty headers with bbk h pipe and dynamax mufflers, underdrive pullies, bbk fender well cold air intake, I replaced the water pump with a edelbrock victor waterpump. I just recently changed the plugs and wires and cap, and I changed the oil every 3000 miles.The motor has about 130,000 miles on it, it still runs just as strong as always. The interior is in good shape there are no rips or tears. I just replaced the dashpad and armrest pad this winter with brand new ones. The windshield is 2 months old. The transmission only has about 40,000 miles on it and it is perfect it doesnt grind in any gears or make any noises at all. As far as the exterior it has some of the usual mustang rust( under doors, hatch)but it is still in good shape. The car has 16 inch pony rims on it with 245/15/r16's in the front and 255/50/r16'w in the back. The tires still have alot of tread on the front and have less than 1000 miles on the backs. Im asking 2500 or best offer, Ill post pictures soon.

thanks,

Jimmy