3 engines for sale

Renner

Hey guys I have 3 engines for sale. All 3 are from the OSU center for automotive research, so they were never actually installed in any car. The first one is brand new, still on the crate from Ford. The 2nd two were used for emissions testing on an engine dyno only. I do not know the exact amount of hours they were running, but it will be minimal compared to any junkyard engine. I have pictures of all 3, but the cable for my digital camera is currently missing, so I will post the pictures as soon as I find the cable.

First one:

2.5 liter Ford Duratec V6. Brand new, never used, still on the crate from the factory with the factory plastic plugs in place. $400 obo

Second one:

3.1 liter GM V6, (this could be a 3.3L, but I will have to check more closely to be sure). $200 obo

Third one:

3.8 liter GM V6. This is supposed to be the supercharged version (without the supercharger). I still need to check on that to make sure though. If you are interested make me an offer, and we can make arrangements once we are 100% certain which one it is since this obviously affects the value.

I am selling these as is, so if you are seriously interested let me know and we can arrange a time so you can come and check them out all you want in person to determine what you think they are worth. Just shoot me a PM with your e-mail address since I cannot check the board during the day. Thanks!

-Brett

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1sweet3.4
Interested in the 3.8. do you guys know if you have to use a bellhousing adapter to convert front wheel drive engine into a rear wheel drive engine? Tranny is a T-5. When you find out which motor it is, let me know! thanks.

Rowhan my guess would be no because i beleave (someone correct me it i am wrong) the 3.1's were only in cars with front wheel drive and your s10 is RWD. So i think it would be to much of a chore to put a 3.1 in a S10 i would look around for a 4.3 out of an S10 on of those can't be to hard to find.

~Erik