Finally got her a bike.

900Z1

After last years experience with my wife piloting my Busa, I knew she was ready for her own bike. We rode my bike to Zanesville, then Marietta. She rode home on a 2007 GSX-R600. She really likes having her own bike, and I enjoy watching her ride. For a 600cc bike it runs strong.

Its a lot of fun for a while .....untill she almost gets hit and you lose your mind and try to kill them..................sorry to much 411 Have fun and be safe!!!

I agree. Its cool that my wife rides, but I worry too much.

Congrats on the New Suzuki. Nice choice..

Thanks for the complement, she has ridden most of the motorcycles I have owned, but has never had her own. Her first street solo was in 1978.

At one time I owned 3 Kawasaki 900Z1's that she and I used to race. She is a very competitive rider, and can out ride most of my friends. I feel better with her having a 600cc, She can hang with me in the twisties, but I can dust her on the straight with my busa.

That is a nice looking bike - how are the ergonomics on it? I'm 99% sure I'll be going up to a 600 next year and the big three are on my list (GSXR/CBR/ZX6).

Is she pretty folded up on it or is it fairly comfortable?

yeah when I was looking in '06 for a 600 the GSXR was definitely the most comfortable when both my wife and I sat on them. After the 07 CBR came out though my wife seems to like how that one sits a bit better.

but again we are talking about supersport bikes which are designed to race. my r6 is way less comfy than my old 250 of course, but i wanted the bike, not the comfort.

That is a nice looking bike - how are the ergonomics on it? I'm 99% sure I'll be going up to a 600 next year and the big three are on my list (GSXR/CBR/ZX6).

It's not as comfortable as my busa but it's a decent ride. If I rise the bars about an inch I think it would perfect.

By next year I may make you a good deal on hers. By then she will probably want a Liter bike.

i'm 6'2" and basically live on my suzuki 600's. ergos are great. i just have trouble getting fully tucked. i usually end up sitting on the tail section so i can get my elbows in.