Motorsports of Columbus

ousley99

As many of you all know I have not been happy at all with Motorsport of Columbus' service.

Recently, I actually had a good experience there, and I would like to let everyone know that I am not completely biased.

The last problem that I had: They put a new Gold chain, and sprocket on my bike that I purchased from them. Apparently they cut the chain one link too short, making my tire sit in the swing arm a little bit crooked to fit, all the way against the swing arm. The chain stretched, and it wore out my tire a little quicker than normal.. I took it back there to show them, and the SM Drew went ahead and ordered a new chain to put on it. It is not here yet, but they are making progress in customer service.

Just thought I would throw out a positive vibe for once. Take it as you will, and I really don't want to hear the feedback, as it always comes back from posting on this site...

BTW kudos for the free Dyno last Saturday at Motorsports. The ole' Kaw pulled 162.9 BHP in Saturday's heat for the over-all guessing game contest. My guess was 163 BHP.

• 4 months later...