Where to get my big screen serviced?

smokin5s

Just like the subject says... who knows of a good place to get it serviced? it's a bit dim now and is blurry... if anyone knows of a reference point to even fix it myself, that would be fine.... it's a Pioneer 55 inch big screen

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

Toss that POS and get a HDTV.. nuff said. I've always wanted to take a bat to a TV..... :D

all in good time... ur still not taking a bat to my TV though tongue.gif

Originally posted by Noob Saibot:

the guns are drooping, in my opinion get a best buy card and get the HDTV i could even help you find a good one. I work at the best buy at polaris.

discount? :D

A couple years ago my big screen had some problems where it wouldn't power up, though the power light came on. Took it to a place on Main Street; not the greatest area of town, but they weren't overpriced either. The TV ended up having a couple of problems, one being intermitant, but they stood by their work and fixed the problem w/ no additional out-of-pocket expense. The TV has worked flawlessly since.

The next big screen I buy will be a DLP, though. Cheaper than LCD, definately cheaper than Plasma, and like the LCD won't screen burn. Much more managable size than a CRT based TV, no adjustments needed, and the picture is awesome.