"we'll see" WTF is that?!

LJ

So I took this awesome girl out on a date tonight. We cuddled a bit, held hands a bit, overall a good date. She was pretty tired from going to a friends going away party friday night. Anyways, I took her home, gave her a hug (she kissed me on the cheek) and asked the age old "think we could go out again sometime?" she looked up at me and sai d"we'll see" then planted a big one on my cheek. WTF?! Is this chick playin me? I having been "dating" for over 3 years ebcause I've always had a steady gf. I'd like to go out with this chick again, but do I even have a chance?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah. The reason I wonder, is because she didn't say no, nor did she say, "we would be better off as friends"

I remember telling her I was a real starightforward guy, and she told me games are kinda fun sometimes.

She's old enough to know what's going on then.

One of two things are happening.

1. She's very interested in you, and just playing games with you.

2. She's not interested at all and is for some strange reason again playing with you.

Solution: Let her make the next move. Just go do whatever it is you do, and wait for her to either call or come over, or something. If you try to push too hard it will scare her away. Don't even message her first on IM or anything. smile.gif

Good luck.

Originally posted by Razorback:

She's old enough to know what's going on then.

One of two things are happening.

1. She's very interested in you, and just playing games with you.

2. She's not interested at all and is for some strange reason again playing with you.

Solution: Let her make the next move. Just go do whatever it is you do, and wait for her to either call or come over, or something. If you try to push too hard it will scare her away. Don't even message her first on IM or anything. smile.gif

Good luck.

She always IM's me first when she sees me on. The thing I don't get is we talk on the phone for hours and hours. I was gonna wait until monday to call her, but I will wait longer. Prolly till Wed. unless she calls. I hope #1 is right, cause this chick is really cool, and I really wanna go out with her again.

Originally posted by Keyword:

Oh yeah. The reason I wonder, is because she didn't say no, nor did she say, "we would be better off as friends"

I remember telling her I was a real starightforward guy, and she told me games are kinda fun sometimes.

You just answered your own question with the last statement in this sentence....Dont be to anxious to call her or anything. Give it acouple days and she if she calls you. She pretty much is trying to make you chase her right now. She is gonna lead you on with stuff like that so that you will keep callin. You can flip it on her if you want or do what she wants you to do, which is chase her all day long....

Originally posted by The Vette:

You just answered your own question with the last statement in this sentence....Dont be to anxious to call her or anything. Give it acouple days and she if she calls you. She pretty much is trying to make you chase her right now. She is gonna lead you on with stuff like that so that you will keep callin. You can flip it on her if you want or do what she wants you to do, which is chase her all day long....

So should I call her after a few days if she doesn;t call me? I mean, I don't wanna play any of these games (maybe just a little) but I don't want her to think I am an ass.

Just call her and let her know your intentions and let her know you don't want to play games. Let her know that comment she made left you confused. Also that you're not telepathic like most woman believes men to be.

If you want her to be strait foward with you then you should also do the same.

You say she IMs you first whenever you're on, so see what she has to say. Be yourself, be a nice guy. Just don't specifically ask her out on a date. Wait for her to slip something in there like "so when are we going out agian?" or something like that. When she does that, be the grown up. Don't play these stupid kiddy games that women like to play. Be straight forward about it then, like "i don't know, *insert something you'd like to do here* so if you'd like to join me i'd love to hang out with you again" or something like that.

Overall, be a nice guy. Don't be an ass and try to play the games she's playing. If she wants a guy that plays games, she may be looking for something that's not you.

Originally posted by Razorback:

You say she IMs you first whenever you're on, so see what she has to say. Be yourself, be a nice guy. Just don't specifically ask her out on a date. Wait for her to slip something in there like "so when are we going out agian?" or something like that. When she does that, be the grown up. Don't play these stupid kiddy games that women like to play. Be straight forward about it then, like "i don't know, *insert something you'd like to do here* so if you'd like to join me i'd love to hang out with you again" or something like that.

Overall, be a nice guy. Don't be an ass and try to play the games she's playing. If she wants a guy that plays games, she may be looking for something that's not you.

I def. don't play games. I mean, I don't want to tell her "you are the coolest girl I have ever been out with" because that would scare her off. I may just forget about her for a few days then call her to see whats up.

the main point being overlooked....

Why did you ask her in the first place. A girl is attracted to confidence. Knowing what the answer to that question is going to be before you think to ask it is confidence. Ask it as a closing question: When we go out next time... Assume the positive. Asking the girl to take the lead, whether girls will admit it or not, is asking to be walked all over and therefor played.

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

Why did you ask her in the first place. A girl is attracted to confidence. Knowing what the answer to that question is going to be before you think to ask it is confidence. Ask it as a closing question: When we go out next time... Assume the positive. Asking the girl to take the lead, whether girls will admit it or not, is asking to be walked all over and therefor played.

I dunno, I've always been told taught from everyone that is that thing you ask at the end of the first date.

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance... ;)

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

sleep with her mom or her sister then she will chase you.......... with a knife

You will have to excuse Dave he was just rescued after being lost in the woods for like 10 years near the unabombers cabin he is not use to interaction with other humans tongue.gif Women play games like that.

You don't ask for another date, If there is chemistry there, some time during the first date there will be a moment where you are semi alone and a lul in the conversation, you take advantage of the moment and go for it, or puss out. I had many friends in high school and college that asked me how i was with so many girls, my reply was, "for the one chick you see me with, you don't see how many times i got shot down."

Confidence and siezing your opprotunities > letting a woman play with your head.

She's 22. if she likes you you can kiss her, if not, she will shoot you down. being rejected is better than wondering what some broad is thinking.

Ok, so I guess I will just wait at least until tomorrow to try to call her. I know she is really busy (just started coaching Volleyball at Grandview AND teaches daycare during the day) I'll just wait a few days and ask her out again. I don't want to sound desperate when I talk to her, so I have to act like I care enough to talk to her, but other than that it doesn't matter to me. Play her game. I guess games are ok for a little while at first (first few dates) but if she does like me, she better cut that shit out after that.

Originally posted by mesteno:

You don't ask for another date, If there is chemistry there, some time during the first date there will be a moment where you are semi alone and a lul in the conversation, you take advantage of the moment and go for it, or puss out. I had many friends in high school and college that asked me how i was with so many girls, my reply was, "for the one chick you see me with, you don't see how many times i got shot down."

Confidence and siezing your opprotunities > letting a woman play with your head.

She's 22. if she likes you you can kiss her, if not, she will shoot you down. being rejected is better than wondering what some broad is thinking.

I've already kissed her before, held her hand, and had my arm around her.