Got Doom?

Veritas

well yes i uh... got mine early from best buy... yes...

secondly, i got the iso's, you know, for backup purposes only. So if anyone else here has bought the game and needs... backups, pm me:D

Guest Elinar Longsight

I've been playing it. Bad-Ass. The game has actually made me jump a few times. My system runs it just fine. I've got an AMD 2100 OC'ed to P4 2.6 performance levels and a mildly OC'ed TI4600 with 512 RAM. I'm running it on "high" Looks fantastic and runs smooth, except for the ocassional hic-up (probablly needs more ram)

BTW- This is Jason "DropTop"

Kyle, my TI4600 runs it great. I'm runnning an 800X600 resolution with all features on (minus AA) and with settings to "high" consistant framerate, even when I'm blowing away multiple monsters at once.

I would recommend >512 ram tho. My system gets the ocassional momentary lock-up, that I can only assume is from the mid-game loading. Of course it could be an instability from bumping my FSB up as high as I have :D

Geoff, i'd like either 9800XT or a FX6800, can you get prices? Also I need 1GB (2 sticks) of high-quality PC3200.