F'ing Reynoldsburg Zoning after me....again.....

Nitrousbird

I'm sure a few of you recall the thread from about a month or so ago where my neighbor put copy of the Reynoldsburg zoning/ordninace laws in my mail box (and the discussion about me parking my boat next to my house).

Seems the Reynoldsburg Police showed up today, sometime in the late morning. A little leaflet in my mailbox is what they left me.

Ahhh, let's see. I guess having a vehicle without CURRENT tags in your driveway is illegal. My motorcycle is on my paved porch, and my Blazer (wrecked) is in my driveway. I have 48 hours to move them "indoors" or they are going to be towed.

Ugh. What's gay is if I put valid tags on either, they couldn't do a thing about it. Wouldn't have to drive them an inch, but a little sticker all of a sudden makes it okay. :rolleyes:

I'm going to move my bike out back where they can't see it on my back patio, then somehow get rid of my Blazer. Funny how my roomate's CRX is on two jackstands in FRONT of the Blazer w/ it's blown motor pulled (another "reliable" Honda), but since it has valid tags on it, they don't care at all; nice.

It is illegal Joe! My friend Erica had the same problem and she lives in Clintonville. However... I'd ask how they found out about the tags.... cause the rear of the truck is up against the house... so you could possibly nab her for trespassing! I'd look more into that, and possibly nab her for that. She probably knows the schedule that you and Trevor have, maybe switch it up on her one day.

BTW... I believe she can aslo call about the "piles" in your backyard (however, I don't remember if that is only UA or not), so you might want to get rid of that ASAP!

Jen, I agree she could probably nail me for those brush piles, and I'm honestly surprised she hasn't. It's something I REALLY need to get off my ass and take care of. If I recall the zoning law I read about that, the law is kinda sketchy (just like the parking on the lawn law from the previous thread).

Trevor doesn't think she called it in, but rather just they were randomly driving around and decided to check. I dunno if I agree, since I figured it would be the zoning people doing that, not the cops (and the document in my mailbox said R-burg Po-Po).

I don't even understand why she would complain, other than to be a total bored housewife bitch, since you can barely see my driveway from her property. Freaking hag.

I'm going to go with a no on the randomness.... She hates you guys... I guarentee you that she snooped around. She's done other stuff that's on the same level (like with the paintball guns and the dog thing... i think Trev told me about that).

NE whoo... the only reason my friend got nabbed was bc she was parked on the street and didn't move it for 48 hrs.

Good Luck with it all Joe!!!

Guest Tony_K
Originally posted by Theoretic:

move the blazer onto your nehbors yard over night and call the police in the morning bitching haha

That's the funniest thing I've read on here in a while!!!! tongue.gif:D:D:D

Guest Rane
Start finding shit wrong with her house untill she moves. Even if you have to make it wrong, thats just stupid. If I were you and that bitch did so much as not to shovel her sidewalk I'd call 911 on her.

Dude Reynoldsburg has a guy that for 40 hrs a week he drives all over looking for zoneing violations. He hits all the stores like once a week and measures there signs and checks for permits and all that bs. If I was you I would go to the bmv and get a temp tag and be done with it. Oh and also I would stop being a pansey and confront the neighbor and say whats up, what is your prob. with me and then work that shit out becouse that is much easier than trying to conform to some of the dumb ass laws we have here in wanta be dublin

Guest monkey4sale321
Originally posted by Bananular:

I've said it twice and I'll say it again. Kill her, machete-style.

+1 Jon, Good Call smile.gif

Guest Tony_K

How bad is the Blazer? Are you going to fix/keep it? If not, get a couple of friends over and strip it of all of its useable parts, leave the shell sitting there on the ground (no wheels/suspension), and let them tow it.

Better yet, after stripping it, spend the whole weekend with a few friends and a few sawzalls and just slice it to pieces in your driveway from sun up to sun down so the neighbor bitch has to put up with the racket.

If you plan to keep the blazer and want to get an extension of the two days, call the police as soon as you can and tell them you mailed in your registration or some B.S. like that, "because you can't get off of work while the license bureau is open."

I dunno. just some suggestions.

Ahhh, let's see. I guess having a vehicle without CURRENT tags in your driveway is illegal
yeah i forget if its a city code or state code.

simular thing happensed to my neighbor in my court. he had the wrecked one of his cars and tore the front end off and never finished it and the police stopped by on thier own and gave him a ticket

he turned it around and since it has valid tages still they havent bothered him since.

Also found out that it is illegal to put a car or boat in your yard to sell it violates Columbus code.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

:rolleyes:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I have 48 hours to move them "indoors" or they are going to be towed.

Good.</font>Cry baby. Sorry you had to do a motor swap to run 14's. Sorry if my roomate's stupid CRX threw a rod through the block from simple daily driving (he babies his daily drivers). Or is past Accord we put a new motor in because the cam seized up. :rolleyes: I can go on, but it's going to go in one ear and right out the other on you.

This is weaksauce. I get fined $50 from my condo association if I put a cover on the Mustang in front of my condo.

Anyways, just throw a tarp over them. Is it possible to maybe say that they are not street vehicles and will not be registered because they will not be driven on the street? Could you get away with that?