Its one of them days.

Guest Rane

Guest Rane
Its one of them days where people like me wind up in jail. I am sooo sick of peoples shit I swear I am going to kill somebody, must find a way to suppress the evil/anger feeling. Son of a bitch

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I didn't mean for it to get that big.. boob pics made it snowball

it wasnt in reference to yours im still trying to get through all that, it was just in general.........i only missed like 2 months and its like im a newbie again

Originally posted by Rane:

Its one of them days where people like me wind up in jail. I am sooo sick of peoples shit I swear I am going to kill somebody, must find a way to suppress the evil/anger feeling. Son of a bitch

I feel the same. Went to work to get my paycheck, and I had to go back and sit down with 2 managers. Apparently they have me on tape coming in on my day off and stealing 100$ and I am going to be charged with it. Total bull shit, I did come in to get a water, and didnt touch the register. Dont they have to tell you if you are going to be on hidden security cameras?

Guest visualpoet
Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

I feel the same. Went to work to get my paycheck, and I had to go back and sit down with 2 managers. Apparently they have me on tape coming in on my day off and stealing 100$ and I am going to be charged with it. Total bull shit, I did come in to get a water, and didnt touch the register. Dont they have to tell you if you are going to be on hidden security cameras?

They only have to inform you if they are recoding audio as well. I would make them show me the tape, and ask them where exactly it shows you stealing anything.

Originally posted by Rane:

Dude go to the new albany shooting range and pop off a couple rounds into a person target, That should help. If not then get a postal job!

tongue.gifgraemlins/nonono.gif