Worst Show on TV??

Guest Jonnygts

Guest Jonnygts

And the award goes to "Pimp My Ride"

Everone on that show has no clue what is going on. The reactions of the ppl are so fake. That show is awful!

I like "Pimp My Ride".. :D . Obviously most of that stuff I wouldn't do to my car, but it's cool seeing the cars finished vs how hilarious they were at the beginning. The people's reactions usually are pretty goofy.. but that's cause they KNOW they should act excited.

Anyhoo.. worst show on tv is American Idol by far. That show is downright painful to watch.

Guest Rane
Yea pimp my ride is so stupid, everytime I hear someone say haha you should take your car on pimp my ride I can't help but laugh. Stupid show, stupid cars to start with, stupider results=gay.

Anything NASCAR or IRL.

Agreed on reality shows.

Add WE and any other woman based channel to the list with Lifetime.

Half of the crap on Cartoon Network. That is by far my favorite channel to watch on TV but at least half of the shows need to be canceled and decent shows put in their place. They need to add more old school Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry and Looney Toons back into their lineup.

Guest luciousjess
they take piece of shit cars that run like shit and try to make them look good but yet they still run like shit. i don't understand the point.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

TV sucks period..

+1. I dont' watch much TV anymore because they have TOO MANY fucking reality TV shows. That right there.. is fucking gay.

What happened to all the good sitcoms? (anyone remember the '80's and 90's? :confused:

It must be pretty sweet to have a "pimped out ride" with a shitty rusted ass engine! I have yet to see one show where they even touch the engine of the car (correct me if I'm wrong), these cars are horrible looking when they come in.. I can only begin to imagine what shape the engines must be in. graemlins/jerkit.gif

Guest stvbreal
The worst show on TV is American Idol. That show is so fucking gay. If any of you guys watch that shoot yerselves right now or move to San Fran fucking homos. Basically anything Reality TV oriented is fucking stupid. If any of the Reality TV shows that should be on and are the best shows on TV is COPS and Scariest Police Chases-Caught on Tape. Survivor, Temptation Island, The Bacehlor and all those fucking sorry ass, stupid, goddamn idiotic shows need to get the fuck off the air ! ! Waste of money and time and I am sick and tired of seeing the stupid-ass commercials. Who really gives a fuck about some fat black singer from the hood with nothing that finally made it into the lime-light because millions of sheep watch this damn show. Fucking Americans ! ! Read a book.

I thought the episode of "Pimp My Ride" with the CRX was really pathetic. It looked horrible, first of all. Then they said they were gonna take out the old engine and put in a new, rebuilt one. All they did was take out the old and clean it off, change the clutch, change spark plub wires, air filter, oil, and then paint the intake the make it look new. I don't think they even replaced the stock exhaust. It looked like they just stuck a cheap AutoZone tip on it.

+1 Reality TV blowing farm goats. I can't wait until like 5 - 10 years from now when America will look back and go "God Damn, do you remember Reality TV? WTF were we/they thinking? How the hell did we watch that shit?" graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

That's the best part about the fads of today. In 10 years or so, we'll be doing something else and making fun of what we did 10 years ago. Same goes for clothing. I told my daughter the other day that there will come a time when you will look back at your hair and clothing and say "I can't believe I used to look like/wear that!"... :D