Guy eats chicken in front of PETA protest...

Buck531

I wish we had more protestors to harass here. Even after the Bush rally downtown there were only about a dozen protesters outside afterwards. I was wanting to get into a fight, but after seeing that poor showing, I just didn't have the heart :(

Originally posted by copperhead:

I wish we had more protestors to harass here. Even after the Bush rally downtown there were only about a dozen protesters outside afterwards. I was wanting to get into a fight, but after seeing that poor showing, I just didn't have the heart :(

notice how its usually democrats are the ones protesting....didnt see to many Kerry haters at his rallys

I would have gotten a couple friends, with lawn chairs to sit right behind them, i'm sure the girls don't want them looking ar thier asses while we eat dead animals smile.gif

protesting protesters, always funny.

Originally posted by Redneck #1:

I would have gotten a couple friends, with lawn chairs to sit right behind them, i'm sure the girls don't want them looking ar thier asses while we eat dead animals smile.gif

protesting protesters, always funny.

add a grill, start gtrilling some dead animals while staring at thier asses.