Rules for entering Circleville

Otis Nice

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest visualpoet
11. DO NOT TAUNT SUPER HAPPY FUN BALL.
I'm friggin crying. I haven't seen that for years!!! This was my second favorite line:

Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Ahh the good old days of SNL. Thanks. I feel old now!

Jesse, You are a douchebag. I have never seen someone fuck up such a simple and harmless joke post the way you did. Almost none of the rationale behind your statements made anything resembling sense. Furthermore, when initially confronted with "hey man, it was a joke, relax", you kept going. Remind me to punch you jokingly in the stomache next time I see you out. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif Yenner, you would have won, but you called him a faggot, and that's breaking rule number one not only on the board, but in the realm of arguing. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif It sucks that someone can't post something humurous without someone else throwing a fit and making a sixty paragraph post about his rights. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

On a related note, That post was sweet. I've never been to circleville, but I work in West Jeff, and the same rules apply. graemlins/thumb.gif

my bad all. get called a faggot, returned the favor. may have been childish and all, but I had a bad day at work and wasnt in a great mood. Didnt mean to offend anyone by posting this. My appologies.

Feel free to end the thread mods.

Randy

Guest tbirdchick
i use to hang out with my friends on the sidewalk watching the idiots waste their gas driving to mcdonalds and back 50million times. families of 6 with their rusted up cars with neons driving around blasting the chicken dance song, gotta love circleville

Originally posted by yenner:

get called a faggot, returned the favor.

No, two people (not me) said they thought the list was gay, not you. I said no such thing such thing so you wern't 'returning a favor'.

Sorry if my post offended anyone, I can take anything as serious or as light hearted as I fell (plus I was bored at work).