Sport Bikes vs Cruisers

FLesher

I have been on this site for a couple weeks now and have read a lot of the forum topics. You all have some great looking bikes. I guess the reason for this post is that I have a cruiser. Would I even be accepted at any of the gatherings? Understand that I am from the Toledo area and most of the "get togethers" are a bit of a ride for me. But I'm not sure how my "cruiser" would look sitting next to all of your sport bikes. I'm not looking to turn this in to a cruiser vs sport bike thing, but I don't wanna be out of place either.

yes, it seems most of us have sport bikes, but there are a few cruisers on this board as well...

I think we'd prefer to be an inclusive group as opposed to an exclusive group...but I can only speak for myself...

I am especially guilty for bashing cruisers, (especially harleys) but realize (at least in my case) it's only friendly banter, and you should ride what you like... I have no ill will towards you...

Nobody cares. There's some guys that have cruisers that show up at the OR gatherings. Don't even worry about such a rediculous thought you're having. :slap: You're thinking too much and coming up with questions that aren't important. Just show up.

Who cares if you ride a sportbike or a cruiser. What matters is that you do ride and not what you ride. What pisses me off is the people that think they are the shit just because they own a motorcycle. And there will always be a few from sportbikes to cruisers to scooters.

that's true, it may be a cruiser, but at least it's a honda...

that's worth half credit at least...

:scooter: Do I get points for havin a HONDA scooter?? :D My scoots a strange cross between sportbike and cruiser..... looks like a sportbike from the front, sitting position of a cruiser

Laughable, man haha!

Thanks Max I watched the movie last night then today a buddy sent me this link

http://www.alwayswatching.org/news/geekin-out-big-lebowski-action-figures

and I thought it was only right to change the avatar.

Why did you show me that? Now I have to find $ to waste. Too bad they don't have a Donnie or Jesus doll (I mean figurine). :D

Your fine more the better! Hell one of the guys "Satan" who runs this website wants a cruiser! Two wheels is what counts!

Damn Straight. I ride a bicycle and people don't leave me out. It's the squidly folk that shun anything that's not a crotch rocket. Darwin keeps them to a minimum though.

you will be fine. we might razz you a bit but its all in good fun.

the ones pretty much everyone has a problem with is the assholes that are die hard harley or cruiser and if it aint AMERICAN STEEL its sucks.

you will be fine. we might razz you a bit but its all in good fun.

the ones pretty much everyone has a problem with is the assholes that are die hard harley or cruiser and if it aint AMERICAN STEEL its sucks.

only thing worse is them damn Kawasaki owners.... :p