Olentangy commons

ttemper

Anyone know much about this apartment complex? Whats the management like? Does anyone live close thats had there car/apartment broken into? I am moving there in less than a month and would like to get as much info about the area as possible.

TIA

Trent,

my 2 buddies live there. Never had problems w/ anyone breakin into any of there shit. Managment I guess they haven't had any problems, atleast that not that I've known. You can be as loud as you want any day of the week though and never get in trouble. So either thats a good thing if u like to party or a bad thing if you don't. Or maybe it's just their road. Hope I helped.

Guest racinbird
I lived there most of 2000, never had any trouble. There seems to be a lot of college crowds living there. Pool gets packed with some hotties during the summer, never had managment issues, good access to stores and highways.

i heard it sucks

lots of break ins like into cars AND houses. my neighbors moved froom there said it was real bad. but then again anywhere in that general area has pretty bar car break ins (well really anywhere)

Guest Harris92
I have a couple friends that live there. They have never had their car or anything broken in to, and its true you can be as loud as you want ;)

Guest GSRchick714
I agree with everyone....I've known quite a few people who have lived there and they have never had their cars/apartment broken into and they could be as loud as they wanted!