• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!

CR's Annual Snow Tubing Event

Hehehehe...

Anthony, remember losing me at like 35mph on rt 40 last winter? I'm down for it again. This year I'm wearing a fucking helmet though. That shit fucking hurt for a week.

Originally posted by satan:

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!

CR's Annual Snow Tubing Event

Hehehehe...

Anthony, remember losing me at like 35mph on rt 40 last winter? I'm down for it again. This year I'm wearing a fucking helmet though. That shit fucking hurt for a week.

This year, we have........................

The 250.

Ownage.

Originally posted by Formulate:

Tubing will rule. One problem, the truck is still getting the 4x4 fixed. Chris can drive his happy ass to the east side since he *thinks* his F250 will own something.

I'll be pimping the MR2. It sits practically low enough to plow my street for me :D

MR2 should do fine in the snow. Just drive it like any rwd car. At least the breaking would be better since the engine is in the back and the weight transfer druing breaking would not be as bad as front engine cars..

Originally posted by Formulate:

Tubing will rule. One problem, the truck is still getting the 4x4 fixed. Chris can drive his happy ass to the east side since he *thinks* his F250 will own something.

Bring your "truck" out and see if it can hang with the big boys. graemlins/cry.gif

Better get that 4WD fixed, damn chevy. graemlins/lol.gif