6 - 10 inches...

Casper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

[QB]are you going to your winter home ryan???

No, I'm going to see my grandma in her winter home. :D But I have to drive my car tomorrow in the snow because I gave my chauffeur the day off. graemlins/finger.gif

Originally posted by Mallard:

p.s. Anthony, we're going to need to see pics of this MR2 soon. (or did i miss that thread)

Nope, never really posted pics. People have seen it out at meets...*hint hint*, Phil graemlins/grin2.gif

Here's a shitty pic I just took. I'll have more when I get motivated enough smile.gif

http://www.columbuscomputing.com/pics/badmr2.jpg

Wende, you have AWD ;)

Originally posted by Formulate:

Nope, never really posted pics. People have seen it out at meets...*hint hint*, Phil graemlins/grin2.gif

HAHA, I've come out twice in the last month or so (once to Geero's and once to Cici's) and there was no one out. I'll be home for a week and a half so I'll try to make it out again soon. I may be in the garage over that entire week and ahalf though. smile.gif

Guest Elinar Longsight
According to the news at 11pm, the actual snow is going to hit the north-west part of the state, we are going to get a mix of rain, sleet and snow and the south-east is going to get rain. We will get the heavier snow late tomorrow night into Thursday but probably wont be that much.

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

[QB]are you going to your winter home ryan???

No, I'm going to see my grandma in her winter home. :D But I have to drive my car tomorrow in the snow because I gave my chauffeur the day off. graemlins/finger.gif

Clark was busy, eh?